Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This can't be right. Kuszczak will not play if Bruno is in the team. I have heard this from several people in the know on NSC.

EDIT - I apologise for my late arrival.

that is because they are NOT in the know

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just read that Tim Robinson from West Sussex is refereeing Bournemouth v Sheff Wed. Let's hope he can come up with some Hoops like decisions in Wed's favour.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Well , I'm still on holiday in Italy and so far we have won two and drawn one. Probably for the best I can't access my online betting account (blocked by the law over here). If we do win, maybe a whip round to help keep me out here till after the playoffs? ???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well , I'm still on holiday in Italy and so far we have won two and drawn one. Probably for the best I can't access my online betting account (blocked by the law over here). If we do win, maybe a whip round to help keep me out here till after the playoffs? ???
pop in to St Pauls/Peters (Vatican City) and have a long pray, see if that helps any otherwise a cap on the ground in the Square hope the weather is nice there

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nice to hear Spanish Len has been taking English lessons from Oscar.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cycled....tandem :lolol:

Upson wasn't at the hotel where they stayed overnight. Solly wasn't noticed as he got off the coach by one of our fans who tweeted March didn't get off the team coach :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Get out there and

smash them

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
no Upson is not so good but it's not like Dunk hasn't played this season - sticking with 1-4 to the Albion :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
attack, attack. Attack, attack, attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here