Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This could get interesting for our Palace chums

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
All sounds like cobblers to me. Unless CP deliberately procured the information through illegal means then so what? Someone handed Pulis the team sheet and he looked at. Probably didn't even give a stuff about it.

To be honest, if he had really want to play with Cardiff then on the eve of the game he should have informed Cardiff that someone had handed him the team sheet and he had no interest in it. That would have really screwed Cardiff up.

I'm sure Cardiff fans are equally embarrassed. When you start resorting to stuff like this then it's pretty desperate.

Anyhow, Palace will still be relegated. 20 point deduction for just existing. Should be enforced every season :)

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
All sounds like cobblers to me. Unless CP deliberately procured the information through illegal means then so what? Someone handed Pulis the team sheet and he looked at. Probably didn't even give a stuff about it.

To be honest, if he had really want to play with Cardiff then on the eve of the game he should have informed Cardiff that someone had handed him the team sheet and he had no interest in it. That would have really screwed Cardiff up.

I'm sure Cardiff fans are equally embarrassed. When you start resorting to stuff like this then it's pretty desperate.

Anyhow, Palace will still be relegated. 20 point deduction for just existing. Should be enforced every season :)

What a joke of a club Cardiff have become. I feel sorry for their genuine fans. However it does sounds like something a bit dodgy has gone on between staff of both clubs, but rumour has it that out of the Cardiff team that was apparently leaked, only 9 of those players actually played in the game. I can't see how the outcome of the game was affected in any way. Bottom line is Cardiff are crap and we beat them fair and square 2-0 and then 3-0. They are going down because they are not good enough. Sour grapes indeed.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If proven who knows what else CPFC2010 have been up to. Dougie's revenge?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
What a joke of a club Cardiff have become. I feel sorry for their genuine fans. However it does sounds like something a bit dodgy has gone on between staff of both clubs, but rumour has it that out of the Cardiff team that was apparently leaked, only 9 of those players actually played in the game. I can't see how the outcome of the game was affected in any way. Bottom line is Cardiff are crap and we beat them fair and square 2-0 and then 3-0. They are going down because they are not good enough. Sour grapes indeed.

Agree with that.

Cardiff have become a joke. The sooner the fans get rid of Tan, the better.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
but rumour has it that out of the Cardiff team that was apparently leaked, only 9 of those players actually played in the game. I can't see how the outcome of the game was affected in any way.

The bbc is reporting that the whole team was passed on and predicted accurately.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Yeah course being at bottom half championship side Bolton who are in almost as much debt as Brighton is a real move to a bigger club.

Oi, irrespective of your current position and amazing season, you cannot preach about club finances when your club has such an atrocious record having had to go into administration twice in recent times!!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Interesting that Sky does not seem to have any desire to report on this. Talksport commenced their piece "Let's start with the whining that's been going on at Cardiff City". Possibly not irrelevant that the author of the BBC piece is a well-known Millwall fan. One wonders who at Cardiff has leaked a confidential document to the BBC?

A quote from "another place":
Sounds to me solskjaer had to explain the defeat and their abject performance to Tan and henchman, and this was the first and only excuse he could think of. Rather than being honest and admitting he signed a load of second rate junk in the january window, tactically inept and being so out of his depth he can't see the shore.

Nutter Tan knowing zero about football actually thinks a team sheet leak is unusual, despite all football club players, coaches, agents, managers and tea ladies rabbiting, texting and emailing stuff all week in the build up to every match, at whatever level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here