Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you swear?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just been looking through my Facebook and saw a link to a Buzzfeed quiz asking 'how sweary are you?'

I swear a lot all day at work, up the pub and at the football so thought I'd do quite well, but only scored a paltry 42???:angry:

Which brings me on to my one of my favourite swear words, the legendary cockjugglingthunderc**t.

What are the origins of this insult? I've only ever seen it used on here so was impressed to see it featured!!

Have a go and post your scores:clap2:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/how-sweary-are-you?s=mobile

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
59.....well chuffed

Piers Morgan and C###puddle listed on the same survey.....great stuff!

and whats a douchecanoe?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've passed on the swearing gene to [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] :lolol:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Not as much as the plank that sits behind me at the Amex, but probably more than I should. I certainly try and avoid swearing when kids (esp. Grandkids) are about.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Apart from the odd four letter word when in the famous hammer/thumb brick/foot type situations absolutely never. However I think swear words quite often, and, that's the best way to swear.

Got a score of 30

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What like...............I'm a little cowboy, I don't swear, shit, bugger, arshole I don't care. :blush:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Just been looking through my Facebook and saw a link to a Buzzfeed quiz asking 'how sweary are you?'

I swear a lot all day at work, up the pub and at the football so thought I'd do quite well, but only scored a paltry 42???:angry:

Which brings me on to my one of my favourite swear words, the legendary cockjugglingthunderc**t.

What are the origins of this insult? I've only ever seen it used on here so was impressed to see it featured!!

Have a go and post your scores:clap2:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/how-sweary-are-you?s=mobile

Don't know if it was the first use, but CJTC appears in Blade Trinity. Hannibal King uses it to describe the female vampire that bit him (Danica Talos).

And I swear far too much, I don't need a test to tell me. Trouble is I work in a very sweary office so hard not too.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I could have got more but I chose not to click on the American versions of our words as I don't technically use them. And there was only a few I didn't know, including douchecanoe.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I stopped the fu**ing test on question 8 coz the questions sounded like they'd been written by a c***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A good solid 47. Apparently - according to the brickie on site - I broke the record for f.u ks in a minute a few weeks back when cracking a bone in my hand with my hammer. Luckily the lady of the house was out. Mind you she's a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here