Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
0-2
is very popular
so 0-2 it is

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Squad is looking the best it has all season and I think are in great shape for the final 7 games of the season.

2-1 the Albion.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would have more than 4 points is I went 1-0 to the Albion for every match.

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
Hmmm...you boys and girls seem confident enough about this one which I can understand after your recent run of great form. On the surface of things you need a win more than we Terriers do, so yeah, everything points to a Seagulls victory and perhaps we should be discussing how wide the winning margin might be.:whistle:

However, as we all know predicting the outcome of football matches isn't a precise science. The fact is, while we could do with a win to secure our place in the Championship for another season and there is a sizeable number of our players who will be playing for their future at our club in these remaining games. As most clubs know, on our day we're capable of giving most teams in the league a good game and while frankly, we've been shocking this last two months we've been very unlucky at times and we still have players who can cause serious damage to opposing defences. Our own problems stem from defence and with three centre backs either injured or suspended it won't be easy but our development squad is pretty good and those lads will be given a chance to prove their worth tomorrow.

Have a safe journey and a good day out tomorrow but I hope you don't mind be saying, I hope it's not too good!:wink:

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
The thing is mate we don't 'hard fought' anything these days so if you come looking to scrap it out and stop us you'll win hands down. If you give us too much room and let us play we'll win, simple as!:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here