Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Leicester

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dear Mr Pearson
I know, I know. In the past, we've had our disagreements, and, yes, I have been known to refer to you as that 'tw@ Pearson, BUT, I am quite willing to put that all behind us, and start anew.Nige, if I may call you that, Nige, tonight you have to send out your boys to do a mans job, namely, beat that tw@ Adkins side out of sight. Now, we all know you are a better manager than him, you have a better team and better hair, so go out and proveit. Show all us on-lookers, that you Nige, you are the best manager in the division, except for a certain Spainard of this parish. Show that smug, egocentric, jumped up spongeman, that you are the head honcho, the big cheese, the numero uno. Nige, do your stuff, go into battle tonight and BURY those blue and white hoopy pretenders to a play off place. And by the way, don't expect a guard of honour tonight, you won't get one.

Yours with huge expectations
Lawros left foot

P.S. Just who is your barber?

Seconded.

I think a draw may be in the offing tonight though. Wigan playing Reading on Friday is ideal for us though, one of them has to drop points.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He doesn't. He's massive a dullard who thought it would be "hilarious" to post a made-up bet on here and other play-off contenders sites to see what sort of reaction he'd get and then toddle off back to the 4 people who use hobnob anyone to see if anyone finds it funny. The sad GIMP.

Ah ok. Hilarious.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Jeez, didn't realise I'd rattled you so much. And lol @ someone with over 36,000 posts on an internet message board calling someone else a sad gimp.
I think signing up pretending to have placed a bet just to see what reaction you'd get is infinitely more sad than someone having amassed a fair amount of posts on our forum over a decade. Out of interest, what reaction were you hoping for? Bizarre.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seems like a reasonable response from someone who's not rattled.
I'm not rattled. Rattled would suggest you've really annoyed me, or worried me, or concerned me in some way. You've done nothing along these lines I''m afraid.

The truth is that you're actually just incredibly tedious and unfunny. But you can't help that. What makes you a tosser is that you clearly think you're amusing. I hope that's cleared everything up for you.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Seems like a reasonable response from someone who's not rattled.

The question is though, why register on a rivals board and pretend to have made a significant bet? Attention seeking? You must have a lot of time on your hands is all I have to say.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The question is though, why register on a rivals board and pretend to have made a significant bet? Attention seeking? You must have a lot of time on your hands is all I have to say.
Half term....

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
I'm not rattled. Rattled would suggest you've really annoyed me, or worried me, or concerned me in some way. You've done nothing along these lines I''m afraid.

The truth is that you're actually just incredibly tedious and unfunny. But you can't help that. What makes you a tosser is that you clearly think you're amusing. I hope that's cleared everything up for you.

If you're not bothered about it, then don't reply.

Enjoy your evening, and good luck hitting the big 40k by the end of the season.

View attachment 52795

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Didn't his granny die so he could get the money for the debt, as well?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Eddie & Hoops have probably already had The Chat. Couple of text messages back & forth this evening just as a little reminder.

He's just so NICE, Eddie. Who could blame Hoops for falling under the spell of his twinkly blue eyes? Lovely man, lovely sporting football teams. Just lovely. Lovely.

And Hoops. Lovely too. Who can blame a man for missing a great tackle in the box when Eddie's fluttering those lovely long eyelashes? You make your own luck. And you get more of it for being lovely. Go Hoops! Do Eddie proud!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
It will be a result that favours Bournemouth then. Expect Reading to be down to 8 men by half time.
'And come to half-time we were losing 4-0 (each and every goal a hotly-disputed penalty)'.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Anyone know where this may be shown in Stockholm? Few places I've passed today don't have sport on??

My hotel is by central station if that helps

O'Leary's bar on Gotgatan 93 has lots of sport - it's a metro ride though to Skanstull (about 5 stops).

In the old town - not far from the central station - there are a few good bars. Wirstroms has a good selection of ale and shows the matches on Sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here