Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A lot of relevance...no racist, violent fascists in Brighton, no confrontation by UAF, other groups, and Brighton residents.
Apparently, a lot of people dont like fascists. Shock, horror!!

Shock horror most residents also hate the UAF idiots equally. No UAF then no violence. Both are equally disgusting groups of violent brainless idiots.

The blame for the disruption and violence in the city is equally shared across both groups.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I dont believe all the people confronting the MFE are UAF...like some people on this forum....
Do you believe all the opposition was from UAF then?
Really?

The violence from the left side over the last two years came from the UAF which formed a majority of the opposition to EDL.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Westdene..are you also saying that the only opposition to these violent racists coming to Brighton are UAF?

I see you do... wow... ok...if thats how you see it, thats how you see it...I dont...

You say no UAF, then no violence....why are racist, fascists, from outside the city marching in Brighton?

Agreed. Let them carry out their non-political (sic) march and ignore them.

That's not going to happen, so why not lay on free buses for the EDL and UAF to Beeding Cement Works and let them slug it out there. It would be a damn sight cheaper and we can all get on with our lives without having to put up with a few hundred morons ruining the weekend.

Well I strongly disagree, could have done with the likes of the UAF battering Hitler and Mussolini's mobs off the street when they were small enough to do so. The liberals sitting on their hands approach didnt work out so well back then.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well I strongly disagree, could have done with the likes of the UAF battering Hitler and Mussolini's mobs off the street when they were small enough to do so. The liberals sitting on their hands approach didnt work out so well back then.

Ha. Comparing an inspiring leader like Hitler to the drunken dopes looking for a bit of a scuffle is rather far-fetched.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Any peaceful protest/march has the right to go ahead unmolested. This is what democracy means.

Under the principle of freedom of speech I will defend your right to say whatever you want, however much I disagree with you.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Can anyone from the mfe explain what aspect of England they are marching for? It's an honest question as I have never had a straight forward answer.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
But MFE supporters have been loudly shouting from the rooftops that their agenda is not political, but violence on Brighton streets.
I dont think that particular right deserves defending.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Westdene..are you also saying that the only opposition to these violent racists coming to Brighton are UAF?

I see you do... wow... ok...if thats how you see it, thats how you see it...I dont...

You say no UAF, then no violence....why are racist, fascists, from outside the city marching in Brighton?

A) I said a majority not ALL opposition came from the UAF

The violence is down to both sides and NEITHER are welcome here.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
But MFE supporters have been loudly shouting from the rooftops that their agenda is not political, but violence on Brighton streets.
I dont think that particular right deserves defending.

And nor does the promise of violence from the far left deserve defending but you seem to have a soft spot for violence just as long as it is from the left wing.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Can anyone from the mfe explain what aspect of England they are marching for? It's an honest question as I have never had a straight forward answer.

I think it's the progressive, multi-cultural, gender diverse accepting part of it they're not happy with. Y'know, the nice bits.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Still don't get it?

I know, it is a bit baffling.

Still, if they want to piss and whinge about some perceived loss of national identity in a world where borders and boundaries are largely now just lines on a map rather than something to hold some sort of divine reverence to then so be it.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
haha...
yeah, blame the people confronting violent, racists in our town, rather than the violent racists.
I genuinly find that funny.

If people just got on with their day to day lives and ignored EDL then how much violence would there be ? It takes two sides to create the violence and both sides are too retarded to get they aren't welcome in Brighton.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I believe the UAF like fighting....and not letting racists, and fascists rule our streets......
I dont like fascists..surprise surprise ;-)

The fascists have hijacked our flags, so that people are reluctant to be proud of them, or display them, in case they are considered far-right, or racists.
Now they want to hijack Englands national day.
People will react to that.

You both give them far too much credit. It's a couple of hundred of the poorest and least intelligent people that society has to offer. If everyone had just ignored them for that last couple of years they would've probably got bored and given up by now. They are not ruling the streets, they are a nuisance at worst. I pity them for ending up like that.

As it is they know that the other rag-tag bunch of morons will turn up for a fight, all it serves to do is is enhance their reason for turning up in the first place.

Anybody taking an inpartial view can see that EDL and UAF are both ********s and as bad as each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here