Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, very long answer, but thats not what I said.. I said are they threatening Brighton...

Yes, they do threaten Brighton as I've proved.

You also said:

Yeah, they are often in Brighton disrupting the local economy..

Yes, they do disrupt the local economy as I've proved.

You asked:

Call what you like... I was staying in Montpelier...I never saw anything like that...are you sure its EVERY week?

Yes, it's every week. See their own website: brightonpalestinecampaign.org/events.html

You said

Looks like they maybe disrupting A business...not an entire city..

Erm yes, but that disrupts the economy, other immediately adjacent businesses plus the cost of policing. And the MFE doesn't disrupt the entire city or rather it disrupts it anymore than when there's a SmashEDO march. Anything West of Queen's Road or south of North Street or East of Lewes Road is fine and untroubled.

You asked:

Nwhy would that worry the 'jewish community'? Are they being targetted for being Jewish?

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/inde...ghton_Jewish_community_fearful__rabbi_claims/

He seems to think so, but you know best eh?

Are EDO protestors, and SWP threatening the city of Brighton with impending violence?

Every time they protest. It's direct action so inevitably there will be violence, disruption and a very heavy police presence.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We are discussing an MFE march, that is threatening violence, and im supposed to explain every left wing event in the city haha

If you want violent racist, fascists in your city...its your perogative.. I dont...thats my perogative.

But you're the one who originally made the comparisons and asked if the SWP disrupted local businesses. You're not right in the head, mate.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'll live with that thanks...

Theres an MFE (with associates from SEA, EVF, Casuals, NWI, NEI, BUF, Britain First) march coming....not EDO..not SWP... if you want to divert peoples attention from that...well..thats up to you...
They are THREATENING violence....not suggesting it may happen..not bragging about it afterwards...

I see NO reason for a march, whose members are actively threatening violence to the city, should be allowed...im assuming you think thats wrong?

checking the homepage you provided for the protest in Western Road....they are there for TWO hours ffs...

Could explain why there was little evidence of them when I was there then....i was thinking it may be all day, the way you were describing it haha

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh we are back on EDO Gimpster?...are they marching in Brighton?

..and as ive repeatedly said to you before Gimpster....fighting them?....no..pointing, and laughing at them....and their supporters...
gimpster hahaha, cough ,splutter, chortle, wipes tears of mirth away from eyes.'................... are you really a 14 year old ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll live with that thanks...

Theres an MFE (with associates from SEA, EVF, Casuals, NWI, NEI, BUF, Britain First) march coming....not EDO..not SWP... if you want to divert peoples attention from that...well..thats up to you...

Where am I diverting anyone's attention Dave? You asked specific questions away from the main subject and I responded. This strawman argument of yours where you keep saying that I'm happy for fascists to march is wearing a little thin.

They are THREATENING violence....not suggesting it may happen..

You're wrong. To threaten IS to suggest that something may happen.

I see NO reason for a march, whose members are actively threatening violence to the city, should be allowed...im assuming you think thats wrong?

People should be allowed to demonstrate, If they can't then neither should SmashEDO. You can't have it both ways. And I think you're overplaying these threats of violence for several reasons. Mainly because the police, who are best placed and have a huge vested interest in trying to prevent the march seem to be okay with it but also with your attitude. On one hand you tell us that they are a joke, you point and laugh at them because so few attend and they're a disorganised rabble but on the other hand you say they will cause untold violence to the city. You can't have it both ways....

checking the homepage you provided for the protest in Western Road....they are there for TWO hours ffs...Could explain why there was little evidence of them when I was there then....i was thinking it may be all day, the way you were describing it hah

Two hours every Saturday when Western Road is at its busiest. It's why they pick that time and that day. And once again, its proof that SWP regularly disrupt the local economy.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Demonstrate...what are MFE demonstrating about?
Im overplaying the threats from MFE supporters?...

Ok...! haha
I do think that they are a joke...however, funny people can also be violent people... They are threatening to come to Brighton..
some to 'smash commies'...that means anybody who doesnt support them...not actual 'commies'...some are even threatening Brighton as a whole..
They want to bring violence, but seems that whilst people on here are horrified by EDO causing problems... Fascists doing it is fine...dont worry...haha

As for the Western Road...yeah, but you can agree I could walk past and see a FEW people....there was no more than 5 people there when I went past ..or do 50 people turn up dead-on at 13:00 and all leave at 15:00?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Demonstrate...what are MFE demonstrating about?
Im overplaying the threats from MFE supporters?...

Ok...! haha

As for the Western Road...yeah, but you can agree I could walk past and see a FEW people....there was no more than 5 people there when I went past ..or did 50 turn up dead-on at 13:00 and all leave at 15:00?

Jesus wept. We're up to post 272 and you ask what MFE are demonstrating about? You're the one who trolls their forums and social media 24/7, you know better than most even if you disagree with them.

Haha...gimpster....post edited....ad infinitum.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I was asking you what you think they are demonstrating about...I wasnt asking myself.....they say its a family 'St Georges Day'....maybe you know different. Nothing to do with any demonstration....

Their supporters are threatening violence, out of petulance...nothing else...so if they are demonstrating, im curious to know what they are demonstrating about.

The reason for this 'St Georges Day' family event has been answered, and is in my signature.

psst ..you dont have to troll their forums...there are pages that do it for y ou. ;-)

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was asking you what you think they are demonstrating about...I wasnt asking myself..

......im curious to know what they are demonstrating about.

And that little contradiction just about sums your entire output on this thread.

Nah, I'm done here. It's like arguing English football with a Chinese Man Utd fan. I like that analogy; a plastic anti-fascist. Wolfgang Smith.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
sorry to hear it..
Really.....because I really care about what you think...
haha

You said they were 'demonstrating'....thought I had missed something..

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If you don't care what I think then why do you keep going back and editing your replies?

Erm because maybe he's correcting a mistake he made?

In your mind. does it seem people think about you a lot buzzer?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Says the gimp who jokes about paedophiles....

The_Young_Ones_Motivational_by_Digi_TamerRex.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah Gimpster...try and hide away from your paedophile joke.....
Funnily enough, thats how I imagine you look...funny world eh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here