Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MoM yesterday

LuaLua for me - our attacking threat subsided as soon as he was withdrawn. But happy with Greer getting it, tackle of the season at 1-0 to rescue March's mistake

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I thought Greer's last-ditch tackle was great - but I'd still give M0M to KLL.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
In the absence of a ratings thread, who was your MoM?

Since I'm feeling feisty, I'll plump for Lingard - scored one, made one, was always dangerous and covered back.

As an aside, when I wrote "feisty", my g/f, who is lying beside me in bed, said "is that a word? Don't you mean 'frisky'?" "No", replies I, "but now you mention it..." See you in an hour or so.

Still reading what I'm writing, she's now said "don't you mean three minutes?" Oh, the witty repartee.

Duty calls, my fellow Albion fans.

I'm hoping that you showed the sort of form our strikers have been in this week and earned the 'MoM' vote from your g/f for your bedroom athletics................................????????

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Lingard my MoM with honourable mention to Andrews who I don't recall misplaced a pass all afternoon

I thought Andrews was superb yesterday, seems to be a lot better when he doesn't have 2 other defensive midfielders stood on top of him, yesterday he carried out his role very well, read the game and retrieved the ball, then gave it to the very impressive Dale Stephens who could pick and choose from Kaz, Solly and Jesse as to which one he wanted to release.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought Lingard was different class and gave us a new dimension, but I can't begrudge Greer MoM. He's had some mixed form of late but looked superb on Saturday.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Lingard

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I thought it was definetely Greer then Stephens. Though I thought they'd give to one of the goalscorers despite neither playing particularly well

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We had several players who you wouldn't have grumbled if they'd been given MoM or come close. The whole team showed up and played to a level that will see us in the top six if we keep it up.

So I am therefore baffled as to why so many were on here telling us Charlton were the worst team we've seen. They really were nothing of the sort, it's just that we didn't let them play.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A good team performance, I thought Greer stood out in that he hasn't always been great this season but played really well yesterday. Stephens also had a good game and even Juliet looked a lot more lively than usual in the middle of the park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here