-media, who have more access to players than most others

saying it was illness,

- various people in the crowd

saying there's more to it.

Not saying it's not true, but going by the percentages it doesn't sound likely

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The completely unsubstantiated rumour I heard was that Casper was named as starting keeper with TK benched. He got the hump and left.

No idea how true that is. Seems a bloody odd thing to have benched him unless it's due to fall out over his prem touting.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tom walked past the shop on his way to the car park at about one o'clock when I got to dicks

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Is this just another classic case of Albion Chinese whispers? At the Blackpool game, what would happen if you put 4 individuals at 1pm on each side of the ground in the relevant bars regaling a story involving Atilla the Stockbroker, a former page three girl, a tube of lubricant and a King Charles Spaniel.

By 3pm how many fans would know about it, and how many different versions would there be?

Time will obviously tell when the team sheet is submitted at Huddersfield next weekend.

I'd want to know why El Pres wasnt involved

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think that the whole 'illness' in the camp that has been effecting the squad for the last 3 weeks is a cover-up, for the fact that the squad is in disarray with various factions falling out and fighting and Oscar being unable to control them.

I can't see why others haven't realised. It's so obvious, you can see it in the players performances.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Surprise surprise bensgranded gets to hear rumours and he is told by someone who overheard/saw this. My guess he was told by football rumours.

Can he finally get one of these right or more bullshit. he does like to get involved in these things.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At the Blackpool game, what would happen if you put 4 individuals at 1pm on each side of the ground in the relevant bars regaling a story involving Atilla the Stockbroker, a former page three girl, a tube of lubricant and a King Charles Spaniel.

I read about that in the Argus: "POET IN 36DD KY K9 SHAME!"

True story this:

I was told last year by someone who works at the club that from time to time the staff will make up a rumour and bet on how long it takes to get posted here.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
True story this:

I was told last year by someone who works at the club that from time to time the staff will make up a rumour and bet on how long it takes to get posted here.

Well the one who sits behind Bensgrandad must have won enough to retire by now

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well the one who sits behind Bensgrandad must have won enough to retire by now

He's even got his own website....its called Football........something or other

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I heard that Solly got his contract 2 weeks ago. The club decide when its released to the press.

Just going on your username id say you'd prob be right if someone from that way has told u ;) st Bedes finest is Solly!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The last I heard, he'd actually had a punch up with 2 of the ball boys before the game. One of the boys called him a Jigglypuff. Kuszczack flipped.......and so did the 2 ball boys! The result? We probably wont be seeing those ballboys at the Amex ever again, and as for Kuuszczack, get well soon mate, hope your recovery is quick x

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Just watched Nathan Jones's after match interview. Whilst he always darts his eyes about whilst talking, there was no additional darting or face flushing when he answered that TK was not feeling well. So, I would say he was telling the truth.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They say he's got a broken heart

Just watched Nathan Jones's after match interview. Whilst he always darts his eyes about whilst talking, there was no additional darting or face flushing when he answered that TK was not feeling well. So, I would say he was telling the truth.

In future, interviews with anyone connected to the club should only be conducted if they are wired to a lie detector machine.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I like the way he coughed when the interviewer was speaking, as if to imply bad breath. Don't know why Jones always looks so shifty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here