Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From BBC website

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Left-back Stephen Ward will be assessed, but wingers Will Buckley (hamstring) and Andrea Orlandi (thigh) are both unavailable.

Do you not think that the club's medical staff should be just a bit embarrassed?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Left-back Stephen Ward will be assessed, but wingers Will Buckley (hamstring) and Andrea Orlandi (thigh) are both unavailable.

Do you not think that the club's medical staff should be just a bit embarrassed.

About what?

They do their best to speed up the recovery of players from injuries. It doesn't mean they have a definitive cure for long-term or chronic problems.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know how many FULL games these two have played between them this season? It's going to be shockingly low I know and however good they are I think we all know that both are sick notes. Sadly we do not have enough quality players to have these two missing as many games as they do. If we can get decent money for Buckley I think we should move him on and let another club try and sort his hamstrings. Orlandi should be released unless he agrees to a paid to play only contract.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Do you not think that the club's medical staff should be just a bit embarrassed?

Yeah that bloody surgeon that repaired my snapped achillies said 12 weeks and it took 16. He should be struck off the useless dick. I won't thank him I tell you.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know how many FULL games these two have played between them this season? It's going to be shockingly low I know and however good they are I think we all know that both are sick notes, sadly

3 for orlandi, 8 for Buckley (including the 136mins game v Newport county)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You would think, bearing in mind the club doctor is also the Sky Cycling Team doctor (I believe) someone would devise a pre-season program of training to strengthen up a certain area of Wills body that is always injured - his hamstrings ?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
You would think, bearing in mind the club doctor is also the Sky Cycling Team doctor (I believe) someone would devise a pre-season program of training to strengthen up a certain area of Wills body that is always injured - his hamstrings ?

Or at least wait until he can sprint full pace at training regularly before starting him in a game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or at least wait until he can sprint full pace at training regularly before starting him in a game.

It seems to me that all is ok until he starts to hit form and run flat out......then he has to come off again. He would never play again if we waited until he could run at full pace regularly before putting him in the team. It's all going a bit Owenesque IMO.

But then again I'm no doctor and this assumption is from watching and groaning when he limps off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here