Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic ****Official Match Thread****

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What the hell has happened to Seagull Player, still waiting for Jones interview but total silence.

It was on the Lag10 stream but you had to be able to lipread.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The extended highlights are on at the moment. :clap:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Talking of player, i just watched the clip of 3 Albion players visiting Chestnut Tree House. It amazes me that these guys living in another country take the time to get involved in this. Brilliant gesture and well done fellas.

I would like to think that the younger English lads are getting involved in helping those less fortunate.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Talking of player, i just watched the clip of 3 Albion players visiting Chestnut Tree House. It amazes me that these guys living in another country take the time to get involved in this. Brilliant gesture and well done fellas.

I would like to think that the younger English lads are getting involved in helping those less fortunate.

Watched it myself yesterday. Fantastic viewing. Didn't Calde run a marathon for Chestnut Tree after visiting there previously?

Edit. Was a triathlon he did.

https://www.justgiving.com/Inigo-Calderon4Chestnut

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

They have to as it's part of the Albion in the community.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
'Never change a winning team'. Ankergran stays in the nets on Friday then?

Ankergren was playing for a contract renewal today , never really tested and probably the easiest win bonus he'll ever pick up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic ****Official Match Thread****
Great job again Everest.

Again, let's be clear, no one but Everest is allowed to start the next official match thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here