Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the judge

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Calling your own fans stupid *******s? That is ridiculous. Safety in numbers hey?

Tend to agree here. With human nature the way it is, chants such as this will only prompt further exodi (nice if incorrect pluralisation) to show free will. In a tribal environment, we all support the same side shirley?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It doesn't matter who started it, I am not blaming anyone.. I am saying it's ridiculous calling your own fans stupid *******s....If that is the case I can see why the club may just have a problem with it... all you need is a few people to take offence and let you really know what they think about it...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What are the lines in the 'Go left' song about the Muppet Show, and when did this chant start ? It's sounds like it's unique to us. I'm sure I heard it years ago.

"Have you seen the Muppet Show ? Its on at Selhurst Park you know". This chant goes back to about 1976 , based on an American marching song with our own unique lyrics.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The abuse from the NS directed toward the early leavers in the WSL at the Ipswich game in particular was pretty nasty, but those doing it didn't seem to notice that the NS was emptying at the same rate. The Judge wasn't noticeable as one of those directing it though. Agree he seems to have been persecuted as the usual leader of the singing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Calling your own fans stupid *******s? That is ridiculous. Safety in numbers hey?

What part of the Judge did not start that song do you not understand,the song was banter the same as we can see you holding hands,if you don`t like it **** off and watch the scottish **** playing tennis:albion2:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What part of the Judge did not start that song do you not understand

where did I say he started it? I was pointing out that whoever was singing it is ridiculous! If he was singing it and got warned about it, fair play to the club I say. It could have turned nasty!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What part of the Judge did not start that song do you not understand

So are you saying that although he didn't start the song, he was singing a song that could have been taken as intimidatory or abusive by other fans?

Or are you saying he didn't sing it at all, just stood silent and watched and was an innocent bystander in all this?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"Have you seen the Muppet Show ? Its on at Selhurst Park you know". This chant goes back to about 1976 , based on an American marching song with our own unique lyrics.

Ah, thanks.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What part of the Judge did not start that song do you not understand,the song was banter the same as we can see you holding hands,if you don`t like it **** off and watch the scottish **** playing tennis:albion2:

Good reply.. well done!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
where did I say he started it? I was pointing out that whoever was singing it is ridiculous! If he was singing it and got warned about it, fair play to the club I say. It could have turned nasty!

Ban all of us and watch boring football, rest in peace the North Stand and the Albion when we follow Coventry

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

With the greatest of respect, you come across as a total bellend. Who gave you the right to determine who should and shouldn't watch the Albion? Your banter is shit and so is your attitude to your fellow Seagulls.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Ban all of us and watch boring football, rest in peace the North Stand and the Albion when we follow Coventry

But no one has been banned. If you cant see why calling your own fans stupid *******s may cause a few problems for the stewards and the police. The club are right to have a word!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
With the greatest of respect, you come across as a total bellend. Who gave you the right to determine who should and shouldn't watch the Albion? Your banter is shit and so is your attitude to your fellow Seagulls.

This

But no one has been banned. If you cant see why calling your own fans stupid *******s may cause a few problems for the stewards and the police. The club are right to have a word!

And this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There are some people near me who have occasionally had people complain about about them (to them not the club). They then spend the rest of the game petulantly moaning, for example, someone complained about their language, so they spent the rest of the game either spelling swear words, or loudly and sarcastically apologising for alternative, mild swearing.

This sort of thing isn't uncommon when people have been called on unacceptable behaviour and don't like being told off.

I hope none of the fans who were criticising early leavers react like this (I know that The Judge was the one who faced the trouble from the club, but I'm sure word will spread, and he and his friends won't want those fans repeating their behaviour, and that may trigger some sort of defensive response along those lines).

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Bring back the 70s (and I won't accept a single correction to this) -
I's a knock-kneed chicken and a bow-legged hen,
I ain't lost a fight since I don't know when,
I don't give a wiggle and I don't give a w4nk,
We are the Brighton, North Stand.

Then lots of la-la-las.

Judge? Get on it.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
My god what has happened to football fans,, best not go to pub before game tomorrow, hate to say something other fans might object to.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not seen the original thread but was told there was lots of inaccuracies by someone who I think might just know what happened for what it's worth. Anyway let's just move on. And on a side note (and im not getting at anyone in particular) it is becoming noticeable that both 'sides' of the north are very stubborn and refusing to join in each others songs! Bit childish. The north stand should be as one and sing as one - the silly point scoring is very childish. Get behind the team as one!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here