Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the judge

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
is he back in for the big game tomorrow???,will be pretty quiet if he isnt:wink:raise it the supposed singing stand

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's unnervingly quiet!!

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
The Judge will be back tomorrow, he has been in contact with Chris Baker at the club and they have worked through the outstanding issues. Top work from Chris who has been very clear in his and the clubs expectations ,which is basically get behind the team and do not aim abuse at fans leaving early etc. The Judge has agreed and hopefully we can all move on and concentrate on some positive vocal support for the upcoming fixtures.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
wouldnt be the same without hearing the judge from the west upper,good news and common sense

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
What are the lines in the 'Go left' song about the Muppet Show, and when did this chant start ? It's sounds like it's unique to us. I'm sure I heard it years ago.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
So what was he doing to get a proposed ban? Shouting obscenities at people having the temerity to leave when they want?

Can't really go Into details tbh but we can move on now BOF ,suffice to say the fact he didn't get a ban and had a clear and open dialogue with the club should be all you need to know

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone that knows the judge will know he is a lovely bloke without a mean bone in his body. I believe he will be there tomorrow.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
So what was he doing to get a proposed ban? Shouting obscenities at people having the temerity to leave when they want?

That's how I read the original thread and the comment that someone who obviously knows him has made on this one. Don't know about many on here but I certainly wouldn't take kindly to some pissed up nob giving me stick for leaving when I choose. Can't see how that is defendable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Damn, means a go left right whatever then tomorrow.........

Anyway he bleeds blue so glad this is all sorted

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

The judge as he is known on here did not start that he is being persecuted,there were alot of us singing there is more than one train you stupid barstads there is more than one train,,normal banter in most peoples eyes when the ground empties in 2 minutes 10 minutes before the game finishes because we are losing.The club must Ban us all not just the judge
Renew season ticket in the north stand for next season you have got to be joking, the club are destroying the atmosphere and have no obvious ambition for promotion

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The judge as he is known on here did not start that he is being persecuted,there were alot of us singing there is more than one train you stupid barstads there is more than one train,,normal banter in most peoples eyes when the ground empties in 2 minutes 10 minutes before the game finishes because we are losing.The club must Ban us all not just the judge

Calling your own fans stupid *******s? That is ridiculous. Safety in numbers hey?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Calling your own fans stupid *******s? That is ridiculous. Safety in numbers hey?

Like i said not started by the judge why is he taking the blame,the north stand will join in with any song started

OSSIE GARCIAS HAVING A PARTY, BRING YOUR VODKA AND YOUR CHARLIE:albion2:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here