Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i want one of these.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
or twohttp://www.northstandchat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52700&d=1397226096&thumb=1&stc=1...**** off charlton ....3-0 .:ban:

Attachments

• image10.jpg
    image10.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 91

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely you want both of those and not one of these

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd hate for something to roll between the railings and fall down. Terribly inconvenient to go and retrieve it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Looks a bit damp for the beach.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Someone ought to do a Risk Assessment around there, a very slippery decking style surface combined with unsuitable footwear is heading for problems

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Eimage.jpg
Someone ought to do a Risk Assessment around there, a very slippery decking style surface combined with unsuitable footwear is heading for problems

This is much safer. A nice dry window seat so you still get the great views but without all the problems associated with balconies which have been pointed outimage.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
EView attachment 52702

This is much safer. A nice dry window seat so you still get the great views but without all the problems associated with balconies which have been pointed outView attachment 52702
i really love your work son but unfortunately the labia of this fine specimen are clearly visible meaning that some mincing twonger will have it shifted before you can say "gang bang"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here