Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zola !!!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Would love to see us bring him in if Oscar decides to walk....any idea what he's up to now .

Would bring us the exciting attacking football we all want to see based on what he did at Watford .

Could not do it with Watford and a team full of exciting talent, what makes you think he could do it with our lot.....

No from me

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think he's too nice.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so you Biscuit and dale jasper would rather have zola than oscar......the guy has failed already with the bonus of la liga substitutes free of charge .....there are some right pillocks on here , cant believe i got my first thumbsdowns from a couple of norberts....:tosser::tosser:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Zola is too chummy with Gus to even consider a job with Brighton, not that I want Oscar gone anyway.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Zola would indeed seem a good and cuddly fit. Unless the chairman and directors lose their nerve and opt for one of the English Manager Serial Losers Club. Colin Wanker's Blue'n'white Army anyone? Might just call it a day if that ever happened and go and watch Lewes instead. Meh! :shrug:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Makes me wonder what the criteria for choosing a new Manager is ..... screwed up less than the other candidates maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here