Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Bar, Phnom Penh Cambodia

Lush

Mods' Pet
1361832076914.jpg.CROP.multipart2-medium.jpg

That's not Footsoldier. That's Matthew Upson.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Don't you need permission from the club for that sort of thing? Using the clubs badge I mean. Good on him either way, we are truly GLOBAL!

Visit the Military base if you like guns. I hired an AK-47, M16, Hand gun, a few grenades and a hand held rocket launcher. Killing fields is a must and so is S-21 the prison where they interrogated the Cambodians and those that survived were transported to the killing fields and finished off.

I think the next time we have trouble with an owner, we'll forget about fan mobilisation and just call you

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
Boo sad I missed that! Although I didn't care much for Phnom Penh so just wanted to visit the Killing Fields and S21 and get the hell out of there.

Also, one of the guys I was travelling around with for a bit went to the shooting range and spent an absolute fortune there firing rocket launchers, hand grenades and an AK47 - something like $500! They threw in the chickens for free but wanted an extra $400 for a cow. Crazy place.

Sounds like a right bellend.....

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Visit the Military base if you like guns. I hired an AK-47, M16, Hand gun, a few grenades and a hand held rocket launcher. Killing fields is a must and so is S-21 the prison where they interrogated the Cambodians and those that survived were transported to the killing fields and finished off.

Sounds like an Adult Disney World!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope the guy who owns the bar does special deals when Albion won etc! Get the locals behind us - every time we score half price drinks for 5 mins etc haha

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's great, well it was back in 2002. Going by those clips then it seems there's some kind of regulations now but when I visited is was gung ho, proper Rambo stuff.

Do you, by any chance, believe Oscar Pistorius should be awarded a medal for bravery?

You would have been alright under Pol Pot, as well. A Tuol Sleng prison lacky could have been your joyful occupation, as it would be unlikely that you would have been one of the tortured and killed intelligentsia.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
**** me, people paying to blow up cows with rpg's for amusement. Beyond sick! Wtf is that doing on this forum?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
When I was there in 2002 then the prices were extremely cheap and not many people attended so prices stayed cheap, $150 for an rocket launcher with cow. When I was in Thailand and went to the full moon party ( 2002 for Xmas and New year ) on Khoa Phan Nan and stayed at Tommys Resort I was paying £1 a night then, went back last year and they have totally rebuilt the place and now it's £30 a night (didn't have to pay as know the owners Joy and Noi).

I'm just glad I backpacked years ago when everything was very cheap and not so commercialized like it is now.

do they have a son called roy?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Come on. Admit it. Who hasn't dreamt about luzzing a hand grenade into a chicken coup or blowing a cow to bits?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I visited Phnom Penh at the beginning of 2011 on my way to Siem Reap. S-21 and the killing fields were grim but felt they were necessary to see. This Seagulls Bar sounds decent. Try not to get run over by a tuc-tuc.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I found it very expensive. September 2012.
Visited killing fields, firing ak47.

Got offered drugs by about 15 different people in one day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here