Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've GOT some BAD news for YOU

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
'Talk about OVER reaction and all of a SUDDEN everyone is in the OsCAR and even Nathan JONES is back in FAVOUR, some INTELLIGANT people like me though KNOW the truth.'

It's difficult to respond to a person who claims to be INTELLIGENT but cannot spell the word!

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
How PREDICTABLE that we FLUKE a LUCKY win at a HUNGOVER Leicester and NSC goes into MELTDOWN with IDIOTS forgetting the DISMAL performances against IPSWICH, Boro, Barnesly etc and THINK we WILL get in the TOP 6. Talk about OVER reaction and all of a SUDDEN everyone is in the OsCAR and even Nathan JONES is back in FAVOUR, some INTELLIGANT people like me though KNOW the truth.

On SATURDAY all the KIDS will be GETTING their FACES painted and all the North Stand LICKERS will be singing their OCSAR song that NOBODY knows the words of and 95% HUM along to IT. In the 75th minute as Diego POYET bangs in Charlton's third GOAL, I shall look at the FAMILY stand and see the painted faces RUINED by TIERS and the NORTH Stand doing the FIRE drill and KNOW once again I'm right.

#REALITY CHECK

After reading this load of rubbish this is how I feel:sick:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hahaha this is so funny

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
'Talk about OVER reaction and all of a SUDDEN everyone is in the OsCAR and even Nathan JONES is back in FAVOUR, some INTELLIGANT people like me though KNOW the truth.'

It's difficult to respond to a person who claims to be INTELLIGENT but cannot spell the word!

:lolol:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Nearly ten hours late-----you've missed the bus:moo:
Yes! sorry about that, but I cannot sit at computer 24/7....I think our Ernie is beginning to believe his own propaganda about being funny...it must be like having a bad case of piles and having them reduced by a rasp file...still as long as he is happy and doesn't move to the scum...(although wouldn't miss him thay much),but now and again he can be reasonable and post a sensible reply.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To be honest I didn't used to like Ernest but the fact he keeps carrying on and completely ignoring the haters is actually quite funny

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll never forgive him for STEALING SIMMOSAYS Albion winter COAT though

How PREDICTABLE that we FLUKE a LUCKY win at a HUNGOVER Leicester and NSC goes into MELTDOWN with IDIOTS forgetting the DISMAL performances against IPSWICH, Boro, Barnesly etc and THINK we WILL get in the TOP 6. Talk about OVER reaction and all of a SUDDEN everyone is in the OsCAR and even Nathan JONES is back in FAVOUR, some INTELLIGANT people like me though KNOW the truth.

On SATURDAY all the KIDS will be GETTING their FACES painted and all the North Stand LICKERS will be singing their OCSAR song that NOBODY knows the words of and 95% HUM along to IT. In the 75th minute as Diego POYET bangs in Charlton's third GOAL, I shall look at the FAMILY stand and see the painted faces RUINED by TIERS and the NORTH Stand doing the FIRE drill and KNOW once again I'm right.

#REALITY CHECK

Imagining you stood on a podium, gabble in hand proclaiming this statement like this man! #BadNewsErnest

Bad-News-Barrett-5.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Do do do come on and do 'The Fire Drill' lose lose lose come on and do 'The Fire Drill'

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Errr you just did.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

#REALITY CHECK

As a Palace STH why are you going Saturday? What's the point the season it over and you have Man City, Liverpool etc to look forward to?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A few takers there Ernie lad! The bait is a strong an attraction as ever I see. :whistle:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
One of the better ones :) keep it up. Don't let the tiers before bedtime crowd get you down. The fat lady is warming up and it will soon be extra sausage time for the lucky few

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here