• Bruno

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Calde

Votes: 214 92.2%

• Total voters

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Calde, been saying it all season.

Like for like in terms of footballing ability but Calde adds more passion and attacking intent. For whatever reason when he plays the team just look more up for it. Reminds me of what Gary Hart used to bring. Pure and honest desire to win and do your best at all times. Total 100per center.

Absolutely agree. Though I am convinced that Oscar will change the side on Saturday, bring back Bruno and probably David for Lua Lua, or something equally mystifying.
We will lose, and it will be the final nail in the coffin for Oscar in many fans eyes.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
On Saturday: Calderon or Bruno to start?

Simple question, stick with a winning team from last night and play Calderon or switch back to Bruno? What would you do?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Calde for me. Bruno has been too bad at defending recently despite his obvious class as a play maker

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'd like to keep a winning team, but to be honest, if Bruno is selected so be it. They both bring a lot to the side. It is a great choice for OG to have. I really don't understand the negativity toward Bruno.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
If the same attacking options start as last night we do not need an attacking full back who struggles to get back in position if the attack breaks down. Calde gets forward but busts a gut to get back unlike Bruno who saunters back.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Bruno's the better player IMO but the shirt's Calde's to lose for me.

I agree. I think this represents a rare opportunity to keep a side together with some momentum behind it. Nine times out of ten I'd pick Bruno over Calde, this is the one time I'd pick Calde, he's earned it.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Out of interest, does anybody have any footage of Calde in front of the North Stand after the Palace massacre? Pure emotion, brought a tear to my eye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here