• Out

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
A definite Yes, and I would have said the same at 7.45 this evening as well.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hard to believe it has taken him this long to have the confidence in his players to attack the opposition. However, long may it continue so I shall go fence until I see us set up this way more often. I'm not expecting us to win every week, but if he reverts back to the cautious, boring football we've played of late I will be back in th out camp. Think this could be the start of something good though.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
One swallow doesn't make a summer, I am confidently predicting a loss against Charlton with 2 shots all night, neither on target.

OUT.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think he's getting players back from injury and getting other players settled. I'm liking the position we're in. I've been somewhere between fence and in. Hopefully the fact he's annihilated the likely Champions and pissed on their promotion party chips will halt this guff about Oscar out.

In if he lives up to the attacking billing we were promised and had to wait too long for. Out if he goes back to the 4 5 1 nonsense that plainly has not worked this season in getting the best out of our squad. Over to you Oscar

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One swallow doesn't make a summer. Come on Oscar prove us wrong

We're 7th. When you say prove 'us' wrong, you mean prove you and a 'handful' of others wrong. Lets try not to pretend you're representing a ground swell of opinion here.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Even though this one is ironic, I still hate these in/out threads after every game.

Too much bitching and shows how fickle people are, 20% swing between a win and loss - what a load of sh*t :facepalm:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I voted the same as I have done in similar polls. I'm surprised that the poll results haven't shifted that much tonight although currently from a small sample. Oscar needs at least another season, and more if he doesn't get substantial funds for the summer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here