Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Completely pointless...

Oct 25, 2003
At this point in the season it's largely about mental strength, especially in a division with many similar teams. At least 1 of the top 6 will wobble and we need to take advantage of that. We require some of our experienced players to really step up now.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
unless we follow it up with points on Saturday and beyond that. As a team/club we have proved time and time again that we can step up to plate when we really shouldn't but when it matters and when on paper we should win it we fail to do so far too often. I saw this result coming a mile off as did many but what is important now is that we use the result to do something positive in the final few games or we will fail to make the playoffs.

Don't disagree that we need to win on Saturday and our remaining games but you saw a 4-1 result from a mile off ..... Really??!!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
unless we follow it up with points on Saturday and beyond that. As a team/club we have proved time and time again that we can step up to plate when we really shouldn't but when it matters and when on paper we should win it we fail to do so far too often. I saw this result coming a mile off as did many but what is important now is that we use the result to do something positive in the final few games or we will fail to make the playoffs.

Good Grief. Why can't we just enjoy the moment!

And what is the point of making the play-offs unless you win promotion,.

And what is the point of winning promotion unless you avoid relegation the following year.

And what is the point of staying in the Premiership unless you get a Champions league Place...

And so on.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
F ing amazing isn't it. Jeez ussssssss!

Talk about glass 1/2 full? There are people on this board who would complain about a glass being full with a naked blonde draped over the edge with £1,000,000 in used notes stuffed down her cleavage!

Please enjoy the result chaps and chapesses and stop the negative borrox!

I thank you

TNBA

TTF

Would a naked blonde be able to have £1,000,000 in used notes stuffed down her cleavage? Would it not need clothing to keep them there?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

Negative dross

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I don't think the OP is being negative. It echoes the way I think as well.

yes -we did well tonight - but please lads maintain that level in the next few games
otherwise tonight will be just that - a one off.

so, if you don't do something for a while then you do it once and then you don't do it again for a while that's a one off is it? huh, who knew?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Just enjoy the moment. We trounced the top team 4-1, worrying about Saturday will make no difference as to what happens so why bother? A good night to all!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And the last time they lost before tonight..............at The Amex in December. Amazing.

I didn't know that, just goes to show how capable we are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here