Sep 10, 2010
London
Day

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bubba seems to like The Masters

He certainly does, ripped up the field today but just an error or to and he will be reined back very quickly.

He is a very good player and has the knowledge to win this but hopefully it will not be a procession here on in.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Bubba has only won once when having the lead at halfway from 7 attempts & once from 6 when leading after 54 holes. His arse will go tomorrow although he does have god on his side!!

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
How good is Speith though? I've been watching his progress since last July, nerves just don't seem to get to him. Won on the PGA in a playoff against Zak Johnson and Deleat at 19. Now at 20 years old, tied 3rd in The Masters. Big, big future ahead for this guy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bubba has only won once when having the lead at halfway from 7 attempts & once from 6 when leading after 54 holes. His arse will go tomorrow although he does have god on his side!!

Bubba is struggling a bit today, reined back into he pack and still on the front 9

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Poor old America and its lack of history.

One of it's longest and proudest events, albeit a racist and sexist one, is only on its 78th edition.

We've had wars longer than that.

D

Deleted User X18H

Did Furyk, Jiminez and Westwood yesterday all around 20/1

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I put on Kuch at 25/1 and Bjorn at 175/1 e/w. Always love watching Masters, but there'll be a little bit extra interest for me tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I put on Kuch at 25/1 and Bjorn at 175/1 e/w. Always love watching Masters, but there'll be a little bit extra interest for me tonight.

I think Furyk is in with a fantastic chance today and a cool head which is what is needed for the Masters.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
£4 on Westwood @ 12s , know bugger all about golf but that seems a mental price considering how close to the lead he is

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I've backed Justin Rose ew at 33/1 with the leaderboard being full of arseblowers he represents decent value. Should be a cracking evening.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going e/w on Furyk, 25/1 is good value

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Good stats, sold Bubba & bought the cigar chomper when he hit 19th

What did you get in and out at? I had been talking up Bubba all week but work got in the way of backing which was a real shame as was going to do £10 at around 50s I think which could have been sold yesterday at better than 2s I am gutted!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
What did you get in and out at? I had been talking up Bubba all week but work got in the way of backing which was a real shame as was going to do £10 at around 50s I think which could have been sold yesterday at better than 2s I am gutted!

Still in...sold on the spreads when he was priced to finish exactly 2nd, I'll only lose if he wins..he's now priced around 3rd on Bookies/Betty...he was 7/4 for a good while, maybe shorter when 4 clear

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Speith into Evens now, he's ripping the course up at the moment with some magnificent golf. I'm not sure though, can he handle the pressure? He has so far but on that back 9 the heat will really be turned up and Bubba has experience on his side.

As a side point, the youngest masters winner record has been broken on a 17 year cycle THREE times in a row(1963,1980,1997) if that happens again what a bizzare coincidence.

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here