Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Gus Poyet Sunderland (hit the ceiling in 20th spot)

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
He may well stay, he'll probably want to stay because there is unlikely to be a queue of clubs bigger than Sunderland looking to prise him away and he'll look a fool if he tries to big himself up like he did last season.

Agreed although he may feel a couple of years out will do him good a la Roy Keane

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Tanno's slumping further and further down his seat.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gus looking as happy as a neutered cat.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sadly, PDC's signings appear to have been thrust upon him so he had an excuse.

Poyet handpicked his signings and he bought players who are even shitter than we already have. How depressing.

Ouch

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I dont think he will stay but I hope he does, without wanting to get in to my Dad is bigger than yours the budget at Sunderland should be alot higher next season than the one he had at Brighton so should have a chance, also on the Bridcutt point he will have a chance next year to play with some journeymen and youngsters who have played at the top level.

It is the point though, as a football fan what will you remember or tell the kids, o that season we scrapped staying in the league, or the first final in a generation that you were at and was extremely emotional

I think he will stay because if he goes Taricco & Oatway will lose their jobs. Poyet will be loyal to them and Bridcutt. It may be more of a question of will he be fired? I hope he is with you because it will be a great side show when we meet next season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:amex: who could this quote be about I wonder:

"He is one if the poorest players I've seen this season, he has been a major factor in our demise. He is a pointless player. You have to question Poyet's judgement"

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
5 (five) - 1

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Tanno has his hat on, that means its over

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I think he will stay because if he goes Taricco & Oatway will lose their jobs. Poyet will be loyal to them and Bridcutt. It may be more of a question of will he be fired? I hope he is with you because it will be a great side show when we meet next season.

It really will be should be a great game, I really cant see him been fired, Sunderland are already getting ready to go down by using the remaining funds received this year to repay debt, hopefully we can be on TV a few times to bolster those funds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here