Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible Leicester Stream

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Followed by clueless Garcia harping on about how we created the better chances and should have won the game. This will be accentuated by his dull insipid tones. A real edge of your seat hanging on to every word interview from our inspiring leader.

I'm in!!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A 30 second delay between Cantor describing how Ulloa really should have hit the target from that distance and actually seeing the header in question.

And no replays of any of the action.

I'm in!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
and the ...................................................................constant....................................................................freezing of the web page................................ and good old Iraki commentary...............

Im in

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
A 30 second delay between Cantor describing how Ulloa really should have hit the target from that distance and actually seeing the header in question.

And no replays of any of the action.

I'm in!

I'd much rather watch a live stream with no replays than the opposite, which is what we're increasingly getting from Match of the Day, and was itself pioneered by Sky Sports. This is where you see hardly any of the game, apart from a few events -- especially mistakes from officials -- that are replayed constantly and over-analysed by ex-players.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, I'll be busy tidying my sock drawer.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
On this side of the planet we'll take what ever we can get, even if it is 4.45am. If it's on Unibet or Bet365 you won't be able to watch it anyway without an account.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
After the last one I'm OUT*

*because my elderly mother is staying with us and I swore like a trouper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here