Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE WrestleMania XXX

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Never thought I'd meet someone so desperate to attack and abuse others. Not only that but people who share a common interest with the person. Time to start acting like an adult tbh, god forbid your boy turns out to be or like something you don't. The lads a teenage suicide case waiting to happen.

Because you're clearly a much more rounded individual :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When someone comes into a topic berating everyone in there for no other reason than to make them feel shit, I think they deserve some excessive abuse back.

Sorry, but you've done yourself no favours.

Can I suggest now that the trolls piss off and we get the thread back to what it was started for?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Because you're clearly a much more rounded individual :lolol:

I'm not the one on a message board of fellow fans entering a topic with the sole intention of berating and belittling others. I don't like how it's seen as OK to do this kind of shit anymore. Some people on here are rude, nasty and outright personal when they don't like something you've said. Everybody lets it go because they're regulars. Funny how it's different when I say something.

I don't have children either, so I have plenty of time to round myself :clap2:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Sorry, but you've done yourself no favours.

Can I suggest now that the trolls piss off and we get the thread back to what it was started for?

But yes, I apologise if I have offended you or anybody else, I was trying to fight fire with fire and see how he felt when somebody threw baseless accusations and abuse around. Was it out of order? Yes. I know it was.

I am hoping for a Bray win tonight.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Never thought I'd meet someone so desperate to attack and abuse others. Not only that but people who share a common interest with the person. Time to start acting like an adult tbh, god forbid your boy turns out to be or like something you don't. The lads a teenage suicide case waiting to happen.

image.jpg

You have NOT met me.

Yes I'm being silly but not attacking or abusing anyone.

Act like an adult, oh Mr Pot meet Mr Kettle.

My son is fine thanks, he has a silly sense of humour just like me, I'm worried about your state of mind though.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
When someone comes into a topic berating everyone in there for no other reason than to make them feel shit, I think they deserve some excessive abuse back.

You will have to try :censored: hard to make me feel shite young chap, your bite is not as bad as your bark mr Viper. :glare:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Must admit I prefer the good old days of ITV wrestling with Kent Walton. It was perhaps a more honest "panto" although to be fair to WWE they do call themselves "sports entertainment ".

As a huge UFC fan it seems a shame that Lesnar is back to this as he looked really impressive in the heavyweight division with very little MMA experience and to a large extent was also severely hampered by life threatening diverticulitis. This serious ailment plus coming up against a great champion like Cain Velasquez stopped him becoming a major force in MMA. I guess ultimately a less than fit Lesnar can make more money in WWE than MMA.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
But yes, I apologise if I have offended you or anybody else, I was trying to fight fire with fire and see how he felt when somebody threw baseless accusations and abuse around. Was it out of order? Yes. I know it was.

I am hoping for a Bray win tonight.

I feel fine thankyou. :drama:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm not the one on a message board of fellow fans entering a topic with the sole intention of berating and belittling others. I don't like how it's seen as OK to do this kind of shit anymore. Some people on here are rude, nasty and outright personal when they don't like something you've said. Everybody lets it go because they're regulars. Funny how it's different when I say something.

I don't have children either, so I have plenty of time to round myself :clap2:

PERSONAL ??
You have done that I think, talking about my son and suicide.

Hands up I'm acting silly but if any of my mates said they watched WWE they would also get some stick.

Be fair here this is not a thread about someone that has died here, it's about a funny type of wrestling.

Don't take life so seriously.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Must admit I prefer the good old days of ITV wrestling with Kent Walton. It was perhaps a more honest "panto" although to be fair to WWE they do call themselves "sports entertainment ".

As a huge UFC fan it seems a shame that Lesnar is back to this as he looked really impressive in the heavyweight division with very little MMA experience and to a large extent was also severely hampered by life threatening diverticulitis. This serious ailment plus coming up against a great champion like Cain Velasquez stopped him becoming a major force in MMA. I guess ultimately a less than fit Lesnar can make more money in WWE than MMA.

UFC and MMA. Now someone is talking sense:thumbsup:
This is not fake.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Anyway back on topic, JR has tweeted a photo of himself, Steve Austin and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson from 'Mania so looks like all those will make some sort of appearance.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
UFC and MMA. Now someone is talking sense:thumbsup:
This is not fake.

MMA could never be accused of being fake. What I find fascinating is the clash of fighting styles and a fighters attempt to the fight to where he is most comfortable. I would admit though that a full appreciation does take time since the intricacies of ju-jitsu and proper free style or Greco roman wrestling will be lost on most people. Fortunately, the UFC have a great entertaining commentator in Joe Rogan who is great at explaining the almost chess like skills of jujitsu.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here