Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE WrestleMania XXX

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm most excited about seeing Ultimate Warrior - really hope he makes an appearance in one of the matches (perhaps the Battle Royal???).

As for the actual matches - i'm not overly excited about any of them. Undertaker has been my favourite for years, but he's old and unfit, and can barely hold a match together any more. My predictions as follows:

The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando) vs. The Real Americans (Cesaro and Jack Swagger) vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel
Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) vs. Kane and The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - think only 27 participants have been announced so far. Of them, I pick Big Show. However, I fear Hulk Hogan may well end up winning it somehow
Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational Couldn't care less. AJ is pretty - if she's in it, I want her to win
Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista vs winner of Bryan v Triple H

Are you 10 years old?

IndianaPaul

Kingdom Of Withdean
Dec 19, 2008
For those of us without sky, is there anywhere to watch it online? I know the network only runs in the us which is a disappointment

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Looking forward to it a lot more now! Annoying Cesaro is wasted in the pre show which we won't get to see!

Cena has to loose and I will be so disappointed if Bryan doesn't win the title!

Lot of speculation around Sting, has he signed? What part if any will Hogan play?

Should be a good event, I hope there are a few surprises in store!!

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Rumoured appearances/involvements of some kind include Steve Austin, The Rock, Sting & Shane McMahon....could be an eventful evening.

Charles wright has been spotted in New Orleans. Could see the godfather. But as it's New Orleans (and the more PG direction of the product), there's a good chance we will instead see Papa Shango!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
There are a lot more 12 year olds on NSC than I realised!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the op clearly said if you dont like it move on, why are people posting negative comments? surely you have better things to do than belittle something other people enjoy. I think its a bit of light hearted entertainment. Its soap opera for blokes. Yes it may be scripted, but some of the stunts they do really are quite cool. I remember Jeff hardy doing a swanton bomb off a '30ft' ladder to put bubba ray through a balsa wood table rather than take the belt to win the match. Scripted? yes, fake? no.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
the op clearly said if you dont like it move on, why are people posting negative comments? surely you have better things to do than belittle something other people enjoy. I think its a bit of light hearted entertainment. Its soap opera for blokes. Yes it may be scripted, but some of the stunts they do really are quite cool. I remember Jeff hardy doing a swanton bomb off a '30ft' ladder to put bubba ray through a balsa wood table rather than take the belt to win the match. Scripted? yes, fake? no.

I wouldn't post negative comments and take the piss on a serious thread, but WWE is fake and my 10 year old son is too grown up for this nonsense.
Who cares what the OP said, he doesn't run this show. This is an invitation for a wind up.
Soap opera for BLOKES? ??? I don't know any blokes that watch this crap, to be honest this is a first for me to realise some of you watch this, I know the gullible yanks love it.
:laugh: :lolol:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I wouldn't post negative comments and take the piss on a serious thread, but WWE is fake and my 10 year old son is too grown up for this nonsense.
Who cares what the OP said, he doesn't run this show. This is an invitation for a wind up.
Soap opera for BLOKES? ??? I don't know any blokes that watch this crap, to be honest this is a first for me to realise some of you watch this, I know the gullible yanks love it.
:laugh: :lolol:

http://www.tpww.net/2014/03/bodybuilder-reveals-what-happened-at-wwe-tryouts/

Fake? Yep. Could you do it? LOLnope.

The only person embarrassing themselves in this topic is you m8, in absolute ruins. :wanker:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You're setting a fabulous example to him by mocking something other people enjoy...

Really? Please explain?

I have taken him to play for his football team today, taken him to football training yesterday, we have all been out for a big family meal this weekend.
He also does plenty of other sports and clubs, I don't stick him in front of the TV watching WWE crap like some parents do.

He takes no notice of NSC so what is your point exactly, it would be worse in my opinion if he saw his father stuck in front of the TV swigging Bud and watching that shite. :facepalm:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
http://www.tpww.net/2014/03/bodybuilder-reveals-what-happened-at-wwe-tryouts/

Fake? Yep. Could you do it? LOLnope.

The only person embarrassing themselves in this topic is you m8, in absolute ruins. :wanker:

image.jpg

Another kid!!
(M8,in absolute ruins)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Listen fella - if you don't wind your neck in I'm gonna come round your house dressed in my pants, stand on your window sill and jump on you until you give up.

If that doesn't sort this out we can race up a ladder to see who can reach the lampshade first.

:lolol::lolol:
I like someone with a sense of humour Gripper!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Listen fella - if you don't wind your neck in I'm gonna come round your house dressed in my pants, stand on your window sill and jump on you until you give up.

If that doesn't sort this out we can race up a ladder to see who can reach the lampshade first.

You had me at "dressed in my pants."

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
View attachment 52569

Another kid!!
(M8,in absolute ruins)

Never thought I'd meet someone so desperate to attack and abuse others. Not only that but people who share a common interest with the person. Time to start acting like an adult tbh, god forbid your boy turns out to be or like something you don't. The lads a teenage suicide case waiting to happen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here