Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 shot on target

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We had the chances AGAIN though, going by the commentary. Lingard can't hit the target and neither can Ulloa so we're fecked basically. I'm not backing CMS to make a difference either.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
It's like the good old days under Poyet...

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
We played all the attacking players we've got what more can Oscar do?
Play them in their best positions. Play to their strengths. Don't try an fit square pegs in round holes.

Dec 29, 2011
We played all the attacking players we've got what more can Oscar do?

Attacking players are useless if the formation and tactics are defensive. Why do we conceed very few goals? Partly because we have some decent defenders, but mostly because they're aided a lot by the defensive minded nature of the team play.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Pissed off with one up front. Time two play two strikers up top. None of this so called 4-3-3 because it simply isn't that.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
This insistence on the attacking players tackling back leaves a lot of very tired forwards just when you want them to be quick and dangerous. I'd rather they be a bit lazy and selfish and ready for a burst of speed and brilliance.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Totally agree but Oscar just won't do it. I must admit I would like to see a change at the helm next season. Fed up with some of the most boring football I've seen in many a year (regardless of the fact that we're 8th). I want some entertainment and I'm sure Oscar told us he would be attack minded this year???
Pissed off with one up front. Time two play two strikers up top. None of this so called 4-3-3 because it simply isn't that.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Play them in their best positions. Play to their strengths. Don't try an fit square pegs in round holes.

Thanks for my thumbs down, maybe I should have explained better. I was beaten to it by TottonSeagull in saying Oscar can **** off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here