Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackail-Smith in squad for Barnsley game

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
More abuse from a primate is that PC should you be banned from this site i wonder

Interesting that you think it acceptable to abuse others but can't take it when people come back at you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The fact that he has travelled up north is a good sign that he is ready to come back but then didnt Hoskins travel to a game, possibly Sheff Wed, and not get on the bench, so nothing is guaranteed

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do you always resort to abuse to win an argument

I wasn't aware that pointing out that you're a tedious moron who abuses CMS every single time he gets mentioned on here really counted as an argument, but suit yourself.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Good news if true, I really do think he come back a better player for us.

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
Great News, his goal for the U21's was brilliant. Rodney had a good game earlier this week, hopefully another one tommorow.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really hope he does well and has a dream comeback, head says he won't heart says it would be nice

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that he is on the bench for the next 2 games away and we are winning comfortably so he is not needed just brought on to give him game time for a few minutes at the end.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
According to Argus he is part of a 20 man squad staying away covering tomorrows game and the one against Leicester on tuesday

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've got BAD news for YOU if CMS comes on as a SUB. He will have an OPEN goal from 5 YARDS out and HE will BLAZE it higher than Ulloas PENALTY

Blimey, that'll be straight up in the air then!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Erm, despite all the weird sh1t posted by f**king oddball morons...that's great news! Delighted he's coming back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here