strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
A nod to our season in the sun 1974

napl1.jpg

:facepalm:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up there...

...what happened to Eddie Stobart? When I think of Carlisle United, the first thing I think of is Eddie Stobart. They go together like cheese and branston.

This is a sad day for football.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
New Wigan kit.

Gorgeous.

wigan-athletic-home-kit-2014-15-4x373-1758221_478x359.jpg

Really? because I think that is awful! I hate black and dark blue together. and also having hooped socks just makes it far to messy. I am not a huge lover of our kit, but I much prefer ours than that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really? because I think that is awful! I hate black and dark blue together. and also having hooped socks just makes it far to messy. I am not a huge lover of our kit, but I much prefer ours than that.

They look like Wednesday :lolol: now. Weird

Agree with these.

Poor effort Wigan.

The collar especially, looks rubbish.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
This has proven very unpopular in the Black Country:

20140711-115316-42796558.jpg

I can understand why that's not popular in the midlands, but that is a seriously lovely shirt. If that was ours, I would have been over the moon

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can understand why that's not popular in the midlands, but that is a seriously lovely shirt. If that was ours, I would have been over the moon

Yep, oddly I find myself quite liking that, even if it is the same as all the other adidas kits out there.

Don't like the Wigan one much, am not a fan of black shorts with blue & white stripes.

Black shorts work with red & white stripes, but for me, not with blue.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Weird, isn't it? Because I look at that and think "Maybe ours isn't so bad after all - at least half of it has proper stripes."

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Yep, oddly I find myself quite liking that, even if it is the same as all the other adidas kits out there.

Don't like the Wigan one much, am not a fan of black shorts with blue & white stripes.

Black shorts work with red & white stripes, but for me, not with blue.

It looks like an MLS kit from a couple of years ago, but I can't remember who's? Possibly Vancouver I think, but I can't remember.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up there...

...what happened to Eddie Stobart? When I think of Carlisle United, the first thing I think of is Eddie Stobart. They go together like cheese and branston.

This is a sad day for football.

Yep, big style. Still it could of been worse, our was made by FILA last year ....would have been a FILA-VIRGIN sponsorship combo! :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep, big style. Still it could of been worse, our was made by FILA last year ....would have been a FILA-VIRGIN sponsorship combo! :lolol:

Even then, you wouldn't have come close to the 'Bright Orange / Fila / WONGA' Blackpool triple-whammy.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It looks like an MLS kit from a couple of years ago, but I can't remember who's? Possibly Vancouver I think, but I can't remember.

Correct, Vancouver's kit for the current MLS season. Similar, but the stripes are in a different direction. Like the WBA kit, I rather like it, but then a fair few MLS sides do have nice kits.

(Also modelled by Nigel Reo-Coker - remember him ?)

WFC-053-Web-Contentbox.jpg

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Correct, Vancouver's kit for the current MLS season. Similar, but the stripes are in a different direction. Like the WBA kit, I rather like it, but then a fair few MLS sides do have nice kits.

(Also modelled by Nigel Reo-Coker - remember him ?)

WFC-053-Web-Contentbox.jpg

i think all the mls teams have bespoke kits - due to the league's association with adidas

this means a lot of them are pretty bloody nice

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
unless i have missed the point of your post - our kit is not from any template kit that you can buy off the shelf

No, it's a copy of last years Malaga kit with a different shade of blue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here