Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight: we'll either sneak a win or get walloped - which will it be?

What will happen tonight

• We'll sneak a win

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • We'll get stuffed

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Do not select this

Votes: 24 32.4%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There is no middle ground - we'll either sneak a win - a classic "1-0 Ulloa" to give us hope of the play-off dream still being alive or we'll get an absolute walloping - 3 or 4-0 to send NSC into near meltdown.

What will it be?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We'll sneak a win despite not playing very well and it will give us a faint glimmer of what will probably prove to be false hope.

1-0 Ulloa.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Sorry but the "Do not select" had to be selected - a win to BHA 3-0 while scoring in the first half

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The only certainty in this match is that Conway will score, as for the result I expect we're in for a dickin'

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Conway is fit and raring to go, unlike Buckley. I know which player I'd rather have for the run in. We got that one wrong.

I've still gone for a sneaky win though :)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hopefully Saturday bucked their ideas up, hopefully Oscar got the hairdryer out too. Can see us sneaking a win, with the moaners going back under their rocks until Saturday.

Failing to win however will probably end our chances of making the play-offs.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I can't see us getting anything from our next three games. Blackburn will still believe they can make the play offs, Barnsley are fighting for their lives and grinding out results and Leicester will be going for the title. We have players fighting among themselves, a head coach that doesn't seem to pick certain players and won't change the system despite the lack of goals, we set up not to lose games despite being desperate for points and a total lack of motivation from the touchline....We will lose 3-1,,,,,and for the record I hope this is bounced 100 times come 9.45pm tonight.....I just can't see it, although I'm desperate to be proved wrong.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
where is the 0-0 bore draw option ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
3-0 to the Albion. (London buses)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here