Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
All things considered, after the run we'd have, I'm over the moon with that result.:albion2:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
As I live in the north I can say that a cold Tuesday night in Blackburn, returning with all limbs intact and a point, is a point well earned indeed!

Well done boys! Albion.

Kosh

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Exciting game.

Woeful at the back but the penalty was harsh and we looked very strong in the last half hour. Lots of positives to take into Saturday, but also plenty of mistakes we need to cut out.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I TOLD you all that this thread would be a positive!

We went to Blackburn downhearted and with a first XI that made people want to vomit, we go behind TWICE! But I WAS RIGHT and BRIGHTON will make you BELIEVE!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A point is a point I suppose. A win on Saturday will do the trick.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we needed the win really, but I'm pleased we got something from our game in hand. Seven points off Wigan, effectively 3 and a half points off Reading in 6th. I think we need to win 5 of our 7 games to make it. Unlikely.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I TOLD you all that this thread would be a positive!

We went to Blackburn downhearted and with a first XI that made people want to vomit, we go behind TWICE! But I WAS RIGHT and BRIGHTON will make you BELIEVE!

We showed real character. It wasn't a good performance, but it's a point away from home after going behind twice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here