Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official cricket score Bayern versus Man U thread ****

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bayern have got better; Man U worse. This is going to be brutal. Double figures anyone?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just heard a little bit of the pre match press conference: Ryan Giggs " We are supposedly the underdogs but we are Manchester United "

Come on the Krauts !

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can't believe anyone would want Bayern to win over a British side surely? Have a good feeling United are going to surprise a few tomorrow evening. ...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I remember thinking the same when Chelsea came up against Barca, then Bayern....then won the bloody thing!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What I find unbelievable is that Bayern -2 (to win by 3 goals or more) is 3/1. Considering, in my opinion, Bayern are comfortably the best team in the world and the ease in which other Premiership teams have beaten them there this season I had to put a wager on that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't believe anyone would want Bayern to win over a British side surely? Have a good feeling United are going to surprise a few tomorrow evening. ...

Lets hope for a nice open game and see what happens, may the best side win......we know who that is.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just heard a little bit of the pre match press conference: Ryan Giggs " We are supposedly the underdogs but we are Manchester United "

Come on the Krauts !

Supporting the Krauts over an English side ? Especially a team with the biggest cheat in world football.
Bring back internment I say.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Supporting the Krauts over an English side ? Especially a team with the biggest cheat in world football.

I thought you lot were on the side of the Germans ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
American owner
Mata, De Gea, RVP, Kagawa and various other overrated expensive foreigners
"Supporters" all over China and Singapore

The only thing English about Man Utd is their location. And "world class" Wayne Rooney. So really it's a choice between an overrated mostly foreign team in a club with arrogant plastic fans, and possibly the best team in the world from the most obnoxious part of Germany where people believe their sh!t doesn't stink.

It's not an easy decision.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
American owner

The only thing English about Man Utd is their location. And "world class" Wayne Rooney. So really it's a choice between an overrated mostly foreign team in a club with arrogant plastic fans, and possibly the best team in the world from the most obnoxious part of Germany where people believe their sh!t doesn't stink.

Well let's have some indifference then.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought you lot were on the side of the Germans ?

No my lot were the partisans. Anyway better than your mob...... Handing out the soup at The Sydney Walter Centre the limit of their defiance.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No my lot were the partisans. Anyway better than your mob...... Handing out the soup at The Sydney Walter Centre the limit of their defiance.

Partisans ? You got the "run to the hills " bit right but forgot to come back down and fight periodically.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mind you that soup was hot wasn't it ? Dangerous stuff.
Anyway the old man was in Burma....... Selling jeeps and getting demoted.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
American owner

Jones, Rooney, Welbeck, Carrick and Young on Saturday. Better than some.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
What I find unbelievable is that Bayern -2 (to win by 3 goals or more) is 3/1. Considering, in my opinion, Bayern are comfortably the best team in the world and the ease in which other Premiership teams have beaten them there this season I had to put a wager on that.

That is a good shout. Everyone thinks Bayern will smash them. Everyone knows Bayern will smash them. So it's surely going to be 0-0 or a cagey 1-0 in United's favour. I'll get my fiver out.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
American owner

Quite simple really. Familiarity has led to absolute contempt for MU - something deep, something to hold on to.

Whereas we see nothing like as much of Bayern, they are still exciting and a treat to watch.

In Germany they are probably having the same dilemma, but the other way round.
I

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here