Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Split here. Don't rate Kemy at all. Overweight, egotistical and sulky. However Stephens I rate highly. I'd have him in place of either JFC or Andrews in a heartbeat.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I quite like players with attitude, as long as they show some of that on the field of play.
maybe its not him with the ego
as someone else said we will never know

Exactly. There's plenty of great players out there with an ego and a bit of attitude!

He would offer far more than any of our current non-injured midfielders (with the possible exception of Stephens, who also seems to have done something wrong!)

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Split here. Don't rate Kemy at all. Overweight, egotistical and sulky. However Stephens I rate highly. I'd have him in place of either JFC or Andrews in a heartbeat.

I think its the usual occurance of peoples perception of players abilities improving when they are out of the team. Happens a lot in football & cricket.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I was a big critic of Kemy's, and certainly aren't calling for him to play.

However, I would like to know why he isn't involved, and why he's been shunned.

Surely Naylor should be asking these questions?

It's not as mid he's on poor money, and could be far better spent elsewhere in the squad.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Is this a case of NSC rewriting history again?
I could have sworn that Kemy was labelled as Lazy and unfit, on here, when he was in the squad.
I also remember him almost constantly losing the ball and giving it away. when he was in the team.

sounds familiar

Not forgetting he's earning £10k/month/week/day/minute.............

FRYG

Bexhill Seagull
Apr 13, 2011
Bexhill
I was in one of the boxes in the west stand on Saturday and in the box next to me was Kemy (wearing a ropey leopard print shirt) and his family/friends. He seemed like he had lost a lot of weight since when he joined and didn't seem in bad shape weightwise. didn't speak to him but he left at about 70 minutes to go back and watch the game inside and had his head in his hands when a few good chances were missed. Didn't ask why he wasn't playing or anything but he still seems to be taking a interest if he is going a to matches !

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
When he arrived from Swansea, their fans said that he had loads of ability - enough to play in the PL, but issues with attitude and fitness. I think what we have seen from him on the pitch (and presumably what OG/NJ have seen in training) pretty much reflects this.

When he first arrived, he wasn't just lacking sharpness, he was clearly overweight by professional football standards. Maybe that has changed, but I suspect he would be in the side if all was well - nothing wrong with his ability.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I thought we did a thorough check on all aspects of players before they signed, obviously not.

That, I think, is one of the major question marks over the current set up. Too many of the recent signings have been failures. When there is a senior manager supported by a whole division of people dedicated to talent acquisition, it does raise questions.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I was in one of the boxes in the west stand on Saturday and in the box next to me was Kemy (wearing a ropey leopard print shirt) and his family/friends. He seemed like he had lost a lot of weight since when he joined and didn't seem in bad shape weightwise. didn't speak to him but he left at about 70 minutes to go back and watch the game inside and had his head in his hands when a few good chances were missed. Didn't ask why he wasn't playing or anything but he still seems to be taking a interest if he is going a to matches !

I believe you because of the description of his clobber.

He has another season left on his contract and turns 28 in August, and at the current rate he'll be on the football scrap heap this time next year. So maybe he'll have enough motivation to get himself sorted for next season and make the most of his talents to try and get one last 2-3 year deal at a decent level (and wage); he may yet surprise us.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The same coaching team/football operations manager that isn't playing him signed him so presumably - if they researched the transfer properly - they would have been aware of any potential attitude problems.

I am not saying Agustien is blameless, but I imagine the coaching team knew what they were getting when they signed him. Have subsequently failed to get the best out of him. Or even enough to get him on the bench.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here