Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky's decision to move Yeovil game.........How does it effect you!

How does the Friday Yeuvil game effect you?

• Now cannot make it, have to watch it on T.V

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Cost me shedloads of money, Not happy. Never again

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Better for me.....now i can go.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Inconvenient to change plans but i will make it!

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Get used to more of this if we ever get promoted!

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • I'll be in Vegas, so now I can watch it on TV and it will be at a convenient hour

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Did you mean applaud the players ???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
None of the above.
Due to other commitments I'm now having to sell my season ticket for the potential last home game of the season. Not happy. Nor can I watch it on TV.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
flight to Gatwick from Prague was booked two days ago...for friday..... not changing it....so, missing the match...missing seeing on tv... brilliant.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Well I could book a half day at work and lose money ( self employed ) drive to Brighton from West Country and spend £80.00 on diesel and also laugh about losing my money on my advance train ticket (£36.00) not have a few good pints with my son and a bit to eat and get back at 2.30am.
So it looks like Sky is the cheaper option by about £250.00 sadly

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Where's the option for "I'll be in Vegas, so now I can watch it on TV and it will be at a convenient hour"?
How long are you in Vegas for!? I'm there for the week before this game (17-24)

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Well I could book a half day at work and lose money ( self employed ) drive to Brighton from West Country and spend £80.00 on diesel and also laugh about losing my money on my advance train ticket (£36.00) not have a few good pints with my son and a bit to eat and get back at 2.30am.
So it looks like Sky is the cheaper option by about £250.00 sadly

£80 from Devon??? I'm in Devon and it's £45 for me...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
None of the above, I quite enjoy a Friday night game, shame it impacts others, but will only lead to a big night out after the game. lovely.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Where's the option for 'Brilliant; I finish at lunchtime on a Friday so loads more VDT'?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Minor inconvenience. Will have to call in a favour to finish work early, and then suffer the stress of A27 rush hour related nonsense, rather than a leisurely drive down on Saturday morning.

Feel for those for whom it's a real problem, but I do think those blaming the club are misdirecting their anger.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I will either have to take the afternoon off, book a hotel, and arrange animal sitters or not bother. Which option I take will depend on how important the game is.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Stuck working in the midlands that day (announced today and "but I'm a season ticket holder" counts for nothing) and desperately hoping I can get to the Amex on time.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I'll be in Tenerife so at least i'll be able to find somewhere on TV to watch it now.

When your in Vegas, go watch the match at the Queen vic Pub at the Riviera, nice place, be full of English fans and they do a wicked full English too.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Anytime a game is on TV I'm happy. Game will kickoff in the early afternoon here so a half day on that Friday watching the Seagulls and starting my weekend drinking early. Eeeees niiiice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here