Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan striker

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
We missed out on Conway and Grabban who both could have solved that problem due to money Obviously not him but what we need is a player in the mould of Frsnk Lampard.

I didn't think Grabban was the answer then and I don't think he would be now. Conway we missed.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Why kiss it goodbye? A win on Saturday and we are right in there. I'm confident we will win Sat, by the way.

You must have given up pretty quickly during the last season of the Goldstone then. Have you recovered from the shock of that yet? 3 pts is nothing with 9 games to go, bad goal difference or not.
Not sure why I should have been shocked. Despite all that was going on, we had a team with far less ability than we have today but from the time when Steve Gritt took over they went out and battled in every game. I'm not so sure about the current one. And remember, the table was decided on goals scored that year. A good job too, otherwise we'd have been relegated. We scored several more that season in finishing second bottom than we have this time.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We missed out on Conway and Grabban who both could have solved that problem due to money Obviously not him but what we need is a player in the mould of Frsnk Lampard.

Our Lampard was crofts. Him and Ulloa and Buckley only real goal threats.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here