Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't leave me this way ............

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe. Anyway it was a joke which was not in anyway spiteful or mean spirited towards anyone , you , Tim or anyone else but carry on if you want and thanks for your appraisal of myself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe. Anyway it was a joke which was not in anyway spiteful or mean spirited towards anyone , you , Tim or anyone else but carry on if you want and thanks for your appraisal of myself.

In hindsight, 'moron' was a little bit uncalled for. Sorry for that.

(Obviously I stand by the bits about attention seeking and self pity)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair enough hans, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Stumpy Tim

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In hindsight, 'moron' was a little bit uncalled for. Sorry for that.

(Obviously I stand by the bits about attention seeking and self pity)

Yes, I thought Moderators are meant to be above personal abuse ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everyone having a go at our local hero Tim, no surprise at all

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have followed NSC for about 10 years.. been signed up (god knows why.. for about 6 years) and tend to read what is of interest to me most days..(without getting involved) I tend to pay little to no attention to who posts what.. I have a few good friends that are serial posters (i like to see what they have to say) - i know a lot of you as acquaintances, however, as it is mostly drivel and a serious case of people trying to get one over each other, i do tend to steer clear of getting involved! This Hove born and bred fella has obviously annoyed a lot of people during his several thousand posts.. He is obviously someone in the past that has written something of absolutely no interest to me - so i just move on..
There comes a time though - when what is written is just a form of bullying.. i am sure he is a big boy that can look after himself.. but christ.. give the guy a break.. (or just ignore him!)

Now that is cruel

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In fairness, most of them probably don't notice the plethora of spelling & grammatical errors, or the generally poor writing style.

97% of Palace fans would describe plethora as a contagious disease :lol:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I would like to apologise for my family starting the stampede for the nearest exit on 80 minutes. In their defence the 80 minute exit was pre-planned and in no way had anything to do with the shite football on display. No. 1 son was starting work at 6pm, no.2 son was starting work at 6.30pm, no. 1 wife left with them as no.2 son needed a lift to work to get there on time and also because no.1 daughter was at home ill. No. 5 nephew left with them because I wanted to get some serious drinking in after the game. In no way did these leavers cause people behind to not be able to see the action on the pitch because a) the people behind had already left b) there was no noteworthy action to see. I however did stay to the bitter end, so I must be a real fan! :D

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
and that macho spat between unlce speilberg and hans kray - just goes to prove my point...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Virgo on Radio Snooze blaming the loss on the crowd leaving early. Ridiculous defence of the management and players, and especially the latter's wasteful finishing. Now that was funny.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
You lot are a pleasant bunch aren't you. This fella has written a piece about the club he obviously loves - and all you can do is slate his spelling/grammar/childish journalism. In fact whatever anyone writes in any publication tends to come in for criticism - especially if it doesn't fit in with your way of thinking. Live and let live (and yes.. that goes for the people that leave early too...)

Didn't know H, B & B was married.

For the record, I stopped reading when he tried to suggest 20k had left. They hadn't.

Long enough to have winced at an uncalled for pop at the Green Party, I might add.

Trolly, clickbait rubbish. He's a like a less interesting Katie Hopkins.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here