Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ward: Albion a Privilege to Play For

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Renew your season ticket before 5pm on Thursday 13th*March to secure your seat!************************
This applies to upfront payers only.

Defender Stephen Ward says playing for Albion is a pleasure.
The Republic of Ireland international is currently on loan from Wolves and added that the infrastructure at Albion is fantastic.*
“This club has got the perfect set-up," he told seagulls.co.uk. "The stadium is fantastic, the new training ground will be great and it’s a real bonus that I have come here and enjoyed my time.*
“I’m open to anything but from now until the end of the season I just want to keep enjoying my football and hopefully help Brighton get into the play-offs.
“The club deserves to be challenging to go into the Premier League and whatever will be will be but it’s a great club and one that anyone should be privileged to play for.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Meanwhile, the Seagulls host Harry Redknapp’s Queens Park Rangers tonight and Ward believes that the former Tottenham Hotspur boss has the strongest group of players in the Championship.*
“They are, player for player, one of the strongest squads in the league although they have had a little bit of a blip over the last couple of weeks.*
“They have plenty of experience, a top manager and getting the win on Saturday [2-0 at Birmingham] will mean they will come here full of confidence.*
“But we never fear anyone at the Amex and we will go in full of confidence as well. It is a massive game for us and a really important one after the results going our way on Saturday and the fact we didn’t lose our game [against Reading].
“So if we can get a good result, it pushes us on and hopefully we can stay in and around those play-offs right until the end."
dunk-l229-1409842.jpg

The left back also believes that Lewis Dunk is in perfect shape to fill in for the suspended Gordon Greer against Rangers, after the Brighton captain saw red on Saturday against the Royals.
Ward added, “If Lewis was coming in out of the cold it would be more difficult for him but he has a couple of games under his belt already in the FA Cup, and performed really well.*
“Everyone has confidence in him that he can do as well as he has been doing and fill in for Gordon.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here