Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
adkins-l229-1406655_478x359.jpg

Nigel Adkins at the Amex
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
10:14 9th March 2014
by Paul Camillin
I am surprised to have even been asked the question. I don't think anyone can argue about it, I think the referee has got in bang on"
Nigel Adkins
Renew your season ticket before 5pm on Thursday 13th*March to secure your seat!*************************
This applies to upfront payers only.

Reading boss Nigel Adkins last night tipped Albion for the play-offs, but felt that referee Fred Graham's decision to dismiss Seagulls skipper Gordon Greer was the right one.
Greer was sent off for a second booking in yesterday's 1-1 draw at the Amex, and Albion fans were aggrieved by the decision - but Adkins felt Graham was right with both cautions.
He said, "I don't think there is any question about it. It was a clear foul and a clear booking, without a shadow of a doubt.*
"I am surprised to have even been asked the question. I don't think anyone can argue about it, I think the referee has got in bang on.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Adkins feels Albion have what it takes to make the play-offs, but says there are still plenty of twists and turns in the Championship promotion race.
"It's going to go all the way. It's about keeping calm, you have to have a group of players who are working hard.*
"Brighton can make the play-offs, without a shadow of a doubt. They are an excellent side and they play football in the right manner as far as I am concerned.*
"For us it's disappointing not get all three points, but one point is an excellent one, because it is a very difficult place to come to and Brighton play very good football."*

UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v QPR:
Tuesday 11th March, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Ipswich Town:
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

Albion v Middlesbrough:
Saturday 29th March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here