Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Kuszczak Acting On Instinct

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Renew your season ticket before 5pm on Thursday 13th*March to secure your seat!************************
This applies to upfront payers only.

Albion keeper Tomasz Kuszczak says he was acting on instinct as he helped Albion to a share of the spoils against Reading.
With the scoreline delicately poised at 1-1, the Polish international pulled off a remarkable save from Jobi McAnuff to ensure honours ended even, despite Albion’s numerical disadvantage.
“You do what you can to help out and I was doing my job, it was just instinct,” he told seagulls.co.uk.
“He took the ball to one side before taking another touch and then another, so I moved to make the goal as small as I could.
“He decided to shoot and it hit me. Obviously I practice for these situations every day; sometimes you save them and sometimes you don’t, but *you just need that little bit of luck to be sure you move at the right moment.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Albion now turn their attention to QPR on Tuesday, and Kuszczak admits it will be another stern test for the side at the Amex.
“They’ve got Premier League quality and I’d imagine they’re disappointed by their current league position.
“But, because of the quality they have, danger can come from anywhere. We played well at Loftus Road but this time our fans are going to help us.
“Obviously it’s big that Gordon [Greer] is now missing after his red card. He’s had a good season, but now someone else needs to step in and do his job.
“I haven’t seen a reply but the second yellow card looked harsh. It changed the game but we have to respect that the official is not going to change his decision.
“But this is why a squad is 25 players or so rather than just eleven. It’s an important game obviously and we’ll have to make sure we do our jobs properly.”

UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v QPR:
Tuesday 11th March, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Ipswich Town:
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

Albion v Middlesbrough:
Saturday 29th March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here