Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

boy rapes his mum. crazy world !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you have never visited Blackpool you would be amazed at this story.

I have and I'm not!
That's a weird thing to say (and I have visited Blackpool several times).

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Not anywhere near the same league but I can still remember walking along Blackpool Prom the day after The Albion played up there, I'm guessing late 80's/early 90's. Walking the other way were what looked to be grandpa, grandma and their probably 10 year old grandson, all in shell suits. Said boy had a baseball cap on which said, and I kid you not "They don't call me donkey dick for nothing"!

(Always wondered if he borrowed cap from Keith Dublin?!).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Although shocking, not altogether that uncommon. Young offenders institutions up and down the country are filled with head mentals like this,

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
That's a weird thing to say (and I have visited Blackpool several times).

I used to live in the North West and Blackpool makes other shitheaps such as Skelmersdale, Burnley and Wigan seem like Tunbridge Wells. An utterly crap place full of feral scum (although I might be understating the case). I'm not in the least bit surprised by the story, I can only presume his sister wasn't available.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stupid motherfvcker.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Although shocking, not altogether that uncommon. Young offenders institutions up and down the country are filled with head mentals like this,

You what?

I'm 46 years old and in my life I have never before heard of a case of a boy raping his mother.

I would guess this case is unique in the uk justice system.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You what?

I'm 46 years old and in my life I have never before heard of a case of a boy raping his mother.

I would guess this case is unique in the uk justice system.

I can only go on what I have heard from a couple of friends that work in such places. Honestly, some of the stuff would turn your hair white. I would correct myself and say that raping your mother is probably not massively common but by no means is this case the first of it's kind. I didn't word it that well, I meant that horrific crap is common.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Someone in my school in Horsham got his (fat) sister pregnant so this sort of thing is not limited to the North West!

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I can only go on what I have heard from a couple of friends that work in such places. Honestly, some of the stuff would turn your hair white. I would correct myself and say that raping your mother is probably not massively common but by no means is this case the first of it's kind. I didn't word it that well, I meant that horrific crap is common.

Oh, I realise there's are a lot of pervs around.

And I guess prison is full of horrible cases who I hope are never released.

Just can't imagine much more depraved than raping your mother.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh, I realise there's are a lot of pervs around.

And I guess prison is full of horrible cases who I hope are never released.

Just can't imagine much more depraved than raping your mother.

It's got to be one of the most debased crimes. Lots of Oedipal stuff going on there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Someone in my school in Horsham got his (fat) sister pregnant so this sort of thing is not limited to the North West!

But that's with her consent......that's fine.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Significance of his sister being fat? Would it have been any different had she been skinny?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here