Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another on the Sick List.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought his performance on Saturday, whilst hardly setting the match alight was decent enough to at least stem the tide of abuse but seemingly not.

I was putting the boot in after his shambolic performance v Hull but fresh slate tonight for me

you ar swimming against the tide on this one...he seems a ready made replacement for Barnes as regards to ''lets slag a player off'' lopez must be pleased.

Like you i thought he looked better on saturday and certainly benefitted from playing alongside Ulloa and not as a replacement..he's yet to start a league game if i recall correctly although you wouldn't have thought it from the abuse he gets

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I guess Conway looked awful when he started and then by the end most people wouldn't have minded him signing permanently, so these things can change.

She says, without too much expectation.
That's how I feel about Obi Wan. He needs game time, and we're not going to pick him ahead of Ulloa, so he's not going to get enough with us. Footy fans are just a bit too quick to criticise and discard.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It doesn't say Buckley is injured - just a gentle come bacjk trail. I think he should play tonight, he looked fast when he came on v Wigan

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I guess Conway looked awful when he started and then by the end most people wouldn't have minded him signing permanently, so these things can change.

She says, without too much expectation.

Difference was that Conway was a Scottish international and established Championship player in a league winning team.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Neither of them were going to start anyway and both sound like they only need resting, having played on Saturday.
Not exactly a huge surprise, is it?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Neither of them were going to start anyway and both sound like they only need resting, having played on Saturday.
Not exactly a huge surprise, is it?

Exactly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here