Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking at this photo is it any wonder ALBION women won 17-0 today

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm having a future flashback here as that looks astonishingly like me tomorrow night in Old Street 5-a-side. I bet she has a surprisingly good touch that extra-perhaps-10-lbs lady Meadealike and a twist and turn 3 or 4 times in a game that wows.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Many of the Worthing players may well be wives/girlfriends/daughters of our fans. Brighton women best a team in the cup, and well done to them. There is no need to go through and insult the players of their opposition on their looks.

At least these women are trying to play sport which will help their weight rather than sitting on their backsides, tapping a phone, iPad or keyboard.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Many of the Worthing players may well be wives/girlfriends/daughters of our fans. Brighton women best a team in the cup, and well done to them. There is no need to go through and insult the players of their opposition on their looks.

Not sure this thread isn't more than a little bit biased, discriminatory and offensive. :wrong:

So they shouldn't have to face the same ridicule, vulgar remarks and typical insults that are thrown at their male counterparts every other week at the Amex, just because they are women?
Who's the sexist/discriminatory one now eh?

:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here