Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat Northern Fans

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Actually I do take my shirt off and wave it round my head when Albion score and it's expected of me now like getting my belly out on FanZone.
I careth not a jot what some of you miserable gits think, I'm having a laugh so are my mates etc etc .
So just smile get a life and don't be so miserable !!! Jesus H Christ on a big bike (without his shirt on )
One of the kid on the Ward where I work the other day recognised me and ask me for my autograph bless his little heart, so it made him happy and that's what counts in my book.

I can see where you are coming from here Baz, as seen in the photo everyone is pissing themselves laughing at you.
You sure it's not just you that thinks it's funny and everyone else is saying "look at that c*** behind your back!!

Jesus you need to chill out lad or you'll have a Connery !!

What would you do,:down: sit there reading your Bible ???? FFS :ffsparr:

Just back from church Baz, sorry I don't find the sight of a fifty something bald bloke getting his gut out funny, I'm off to see the doc tomorrow to get some happy pills, I obviously have a few problems at the moment.:(

Nice touch though making kids happy, I will have a word with that Sid from CBBC see if he can get you a job.:smile:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I can see where you are coming from here Baz, as seen in the photo everyone is pissing themselves laughing at you.
You sure it's not just you that thinks it's funny and everyone else is saying "look at that c*** behind your back!!

Just back from church Baz, sorry I don't find the sight of a fifty something bald bloke getting his gut out funny, I'm off to see the doc tomorrow to get some happy pills, I obviously have a few problems at the moment.:(

Nice touch though making kids happy, I will have a word with that Sid from CBBC see if he can get you a job.:smile:

A lot of very wise people over the years have always said to me, and Im sure others be warned about miserable people like you they only do it to take the spotlight off themselves with their own insecurities and lack of personality etc etc !!
True words spoken if ever there were.
Maybe you should try relaxing a bit more instead of coming on here to bitch and moan about everyone except yourself.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A lot of very wise people over the years have always said to me, and Im sure others be warned about miserable people like you they only do it to take the spotlight off themselves with their own insecurities and lack of personality etc etc !!
True words spoken if ever there were.
Maybe you should try relaxing a bit more instead of coming on here to bitch and moan about everyone except yourself.

:ffsparr:
:rotlf:
I'm the misery ? Yep, sounds like you took my post seriously FFS.

You carry on getting your gut out Baz, if your happy I'm happy for you pal, keep up the good work. To be honest when I first mentioned Fanzone I honestly didn't know you got your gut out on camera, so what I said at first wasn't aimed at you.
Your not that famous.

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
:ffsparr:
:rotlf:
I'm the misery ? Yep, sounds like you took my post seriously FFS.

You carry on getting your gut out Baz, if your happy I'm happy for you pal, keep up the good work. To be honest when I first mentioned Fanzone I honestly didn't know you got your gut out on camera, so what I said at first wasn't aimed at you.
Your not that famous.

Oh Dear Oh Dear BN9 BHA...........PHAT BAZ has more passion for football than most. We should be proud of him.........football is about passion...........PHAT BAZ is passion..........SOME BRIGHTON FANS CAN SERIOUSLY LACK PASSION!!!!!!!! I have lost count the amount of times I have been in pubs/trains ect and away fans with less numbers have just overpowered us in voice!!! I am embarrassed to be part of the support sometimes!!
Knowing Baz and also sitting by him, I am proud he does it. C'MON Bazza keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh Dear Oh Dear BN9 BHA...........PHAT BAZ has more passion for football than most. We should be proud of him.........football is about passion...........PHAT BAZ is passion..........SOME BRIGHTON FANS CAN SERIOUSLY LACK PASSION!!!!!!!! I have lost count the amount of times I have been in pubs/trains ect and away fans with less numbers have just overpowered us in voice!!! I am embarrassed to be part of the support sometimes!!
Knowing Baz and also sitting by him, I am proud he does it. C'MON Bazza keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your point, some of this post is as clear as mud???

You are embarrassed to be part of the support sometimes ??
Have you been to an away game? Are you coming to Millwall?
I'm proud of our support especially at away games.

For the record I have no problem with Baz, I have never met him either and I'm not questioning his support for BHA.
I'm just a normal fan like most of us and if I don't find someone getting their belly out at football funny, so be it I'm happy to be called a misery:lolol:

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
What's your point, some of this post is as clear as mud???

You are embarrassed to be part of the support sometimes ??
Have you been to an away game? Are you coming to Millwall?
I'm proud of our support especially at away games.

For the record I have no problem with Baz, I have never met him either and I'm not questioning his support for BHA.
I'm just a normal fan like most of us and if I don't find someone getting their belly out at football funny, so be it I'm happy to be called a misery:lolol:

Yep as I said..........I am all good with our Away support...............not so good with some......and I did mean some.....as in SOME!!!!! our support against away fans when we are meant to be the home team.

WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE BAZZA!!!!!!!! And obviously you for passion. And yes I am going to Millwall

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
I think the whole point I am trying to get across in passion at football is good, and we have a select section of supporters at home games who think they are off to see the opera!!!!
So Baz can jump around all he likes with his top off, lets get the Amex pumping.............

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Some people can get away with doing daft things like wobbling their belly on the telly, having known Baz for 30+ years I can tell you he's one of them. A total loon

Oh one more thing, fifty plus. Thatll please him he's mid forties!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I could, or would would never do what he does - but man, I admire the attitude !

I careth not a jot what some of you miserable gits think, I'm having a laugh so are my mates etc etc .
So just smile get a life and don't be so miserable !!! Jesus H Christ on a big bike (without his shirt on )

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Just like people smiling and having a laugh I will hopefully be taking my shirt off many times at Millwall on Saturday too that will make the little ****ers run ha ha ha

bognor gull

Feb 1, 2012
sunny bognor
At least our Phat Baz stay's until the end of the match. He also has a darned sight more passion & desire for the good of BHAFC. Baz has also become a good friend of my family & the few other friend's I have. I happen to sit right in front of him & must add that for a rotund fella, he doesn,t smell anywhere near as much as the fat Northern twonksmwe meet every couple of weeks. Keep it up big fella & I'll be with u at The Den on Saturday when I hope u twirl that shirt around quite a few times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here