Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL to march again

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And, don't forget, Brighton has the largest mosque in Britain.

tumblr_inline_mnx5ipPxiQ1qz4rgp.png

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Democracy,like it or not.
NO! Democracy would allow every shop, hotel and bar to trade normally rather than shut us all down for the day to allow no more than 200 people to walk along the seafront. Where are my rights as a tax payer? First thing I've already done is lay off all my staff for that day without pay.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If anything this thread proves that no matter how well intetnioned something is there are always those willing to turn it into an argument so much so that the original argument gets lost while those that shout loudest have a slanging match.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Tell what?. Stop stirring you really are a sad act.

What??? Youre now denying your support for this rabble?...fecking hell...haha Brilliant...

No, youre the sad act for supporting this bullshit.

Nobody is 'stirring'...people are asking what this march is about...as a supporter of this bullshit
youre well placed to explain....go for it...

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

If anything this thread proves that no matter how well intetnioned something is there are always those willing to turn it into an argument so much so that the original argument gets lost while those that shout loudest have a slanging match.

So true. There is absolutely no balance.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Balance?

What the right to be violent thugs on Brighton streets under the pretence of being a political march?

The only reason these feckers are coming to Brighton is for violence. The people here trying to defend this bunch of thugs are at best, naive...at worst, facilitators.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

No it doesn't.

How long until this thread joins all the other EDL threads in the 'the other stuff' section?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
And, don't forget, Brighton has the largest mosque in Britain.

tumblr_inline_mnx5ipPxiQ1qz4rgp.png

I always tell people (tourists who ask what it is) that it's the biggest curry house in Europe.

As for these marches, I wish they'd just bore off. We get your point, now please run along, both sides.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Balance?

What the right to be violent thugs on Brighton streets under the pretence of being a political march?

The only reason these feckers are coming to Brighton is for violence. The people here trying to defend this bunch of thugs are at best, naive...at worst, facilitators.

Dave no offence meant but you are just as bad as them, you are as vehement in your beliefs as them and condescend to name calling and bickering. At least we know what they feel and would like to see happen, where as with you I'm not sure what it is you desire. Is it an open border policy, more integration, or just to take on those whose beliefs differ from your own.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The EDL believe 9/11 and 7/7 were done by muslims extremists......lol......hehe........but hey, they don't look too bright at a glance.

The Sun, Daily Mail, and BBC will always indirectly create little groups like this with their right wing, nationlistic propoganda stance.

It's also a gasket for the coked up hoolie who can't play at football grounds due to all seater stadia and cctv.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave no offence meant but you are just as bad as them, you are as vehement in your beliefs as them and condescend to name calling and bickering. At least we know what they feel and would like to see happen, where as with you I'm not sure what it is you desire. Is it an open border policy, more integration, or just to take on those whose beliefs differ from your own.

Im not 'name calling'....im stating facts...if you want to disprove anything ive said...do it.

So, its not a 'st georges' day parade?....thats what they say it is...
They also say, they are coming to Brighton to 'smash commies'...in their view, thats most of Brighton.

What do I want?...hmm A lack of violent, drunken, far-right football hooligans in my hometown for the sole reason of causing violence...
controversial maybe.

What is the actual point of this march in Brighton?
Soulman is all shy about it now, so maybe you can tell me.
Theres a clue in my signature.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Im not 'name calling'....im stating facts...if you want to disprove anything ive said...do it.

So, its not a 'st georges' day parade?....thats what they say it is...
They also say, they are coming to Brighton to 'smash commies'...in their view, thats most of Brighton.

What do I want?...hmm A lack of violent, drunken, far-right football hooligans in my hometown for the sole reason of causing violence...
controversial maybe.

What is the actual point of this march in Brighton?
Soulman is all shy about it now, so maybe you can tell me.
Theres a clue in my signature.

So how about the people who confront them in the name of peace and love or whatever it is, is it okay when they go flying in? Or pretending to anyway.
I also asked what is it you want? What do you think of immigration etc?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
:lolol: I remember that well. Unsurprisingly, they have all changed their names on Facebook. Presumably because of a deluge of ridicule and hate. Serves them right.

ridicule might deserve a nodding laugh smiley, but i am not sure about the 'hate' part. Hating people who are confused and scared by multiculturalism is directly at odds with the tolerance those who 'know better' claim to display to others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here