Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven Stars Sports Bar

Wow. What a venue.

I just wanted to pass on my admiration to whoever turned this place around from a boring, under utilized over priced restaurant to the amazing facility it now is.

I know the club don't need to promote this place as I am told it is often full a couple of hours before kick off, but for those who don't know about it, and especially those who visit the Amex with kids, it's a must.

The pool and table football were a hit, as were the dugout chairs and face painting. I loved the dozen or so large screens showing sports and the Olympics and the sports memorabilia was great too. The food offerings were great, the drink service was swift and polite and in proper glasses. All the staff were ultra friendly.

Just one real important point though (not a moan but a suggestion I hope is taken on board). This venue is targeting families, so please have some food offerings that are suitable for kids. A half pound burger (at £12) is great for me, but a little too much too manage for my 6 year old. And unless he wanted a pie (not really kid stuff, although my oldest loves them) then there are not a thing on the menu for them. No chips (unless bought with said burger) hot dogs or anything.

Once again. Congrats on a great venue. I will be back, but I hope you don't mind me bringing some sarnies for my little ones, if this food situation does not change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here