Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton city centre Bomb scare

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Teletext says that the bombs were in the South East of England. I guess they don't know where Oxford is.

Had to laugh earlier this week when someone in our Warrington office asked me if Brighton was okay due to all the flooding in Somerset :facepalm:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Does the Seagull shop sell bomber jackets?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
From the Argus site:

Service 7 - Eastbound are currently diverted via Upper Glouceter Road, Dyke Road and Imperial Arcade. Westbound are diverted directly up Imperial Arcade, Dyke Road to which they will resume normal route from the Seven Dials we cannot currently serve Brighton Station from this direction.

You couldn't drive a bus up Imperial Arcade!

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Had the one in Queens Road, which incidentally used to be solely an RAF one, not been there in 1982 I would never have joined up. I was walking past it one day and saw in the window they were recruiting catering staff, and as I was sort-off in catering thought "that might be an idea". Three months later I was in the RAF, never having even dreamed of joining the forces before.

Ditto for me a few years later. I was a drop in, and then....

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Does the Seagull shop sell bomber jackets?

Low blow, seeing as a friend of mine could never have seen his dinner had the bomb gone I find you a bit of a prick!

There are people that are actually traumatised by this, some way more than others, have a little bit more courtesy and respect.

Prat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here