Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaddy Lee Preston........

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Kaddy used to frequent a pub I used to work at in T Wells..... Had her phone number for a while, but don't think I have it now :(

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Book her as your lifestyle coach then...

http://www.georginaburnett.com/

She's brave, putting her mobile number on the website...

A woman of many talents it would seem:

Did you know..?

As a Life Coach, Georgina has helped hundreds of people, from kids to celebrities, to change their lives for the better – her coachees call her Mrs Motivator.

Georgina has a competitive side and loves nothing better than a game of Poker!

Miss Burnett was voted number 40 of 100 sexiest women to look out for by Nuts Magazine.

Georgina is uber active, and is a qualified Personal Trainer. She loves marathons and triathlons and when she’s recovering from these you’re likely to find her on the golf course.

Although you will generally see her glammed up, Georgina is not afraid to get her hands dirty and has renovated 3 properties to date, the latest of which involved raw knees, broken nails and staying up until 5am to finish skirting boards!

Always one for shaking her bootie, Georgina practised ballet and tap as a child, but has taken lessons in everything from Polish dancing to Belly dancing. Her favourite has got to be salsa though.

Much to her three brothers’ disgust, she is a Coventry City Fan – Sky Blue through and through!

Not only is Georgina a classically trained singer, but she also learned to play the piano, violin and oboe. These days you’re most likely to hear her on her karaoke machine!

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Hello Georgina,

I'm interested in a lifestyle that involves regularly shagging a buxom brunette weathergirl.

Can you help.

Yours sincerely

Mr I Hiney

I you have any success with that, I won't be able to help it if I saw you two at the Amex...

"Georgina, I hope you don't mind me telling you, but you have an absolutely breath-taking... hiney"

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Neither of them are anywhere near Amanda Piper imo :thumbsup:

Or that nice lady who presents BBC South East (I think) in the evening. Don't know her name, sorry.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Or that nice lady who presents BBC South East (I think) in the evening. Don't know her name, sorry.

image.jpg

This one?
Not the best picture of her, she looks nice on TV.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

I don't dislike Amanda Piper, but really....….…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here