• You're s"""" Arrrgh

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • It's only a bit of a larf innit

Votes: 67 54.5%

• Total voters

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Where's the option for sitting in silence for most of the game other than the occasional howl of Albioooonnnn in your best cat being slowly throttled voice.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I love all of them.

I also really like ironically shouting HANDBALL when our players kick it. (obviously only after the opposing fans have screamed for a handball decision which the ref hasn't given).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I love all of them.

I also really like ironically shouting HANDBALL when our players kick it. (obviously only after the opposing fans have screamed for a handball decision which the ref hasn't given).

You've missed the 'handball' shouts after the opposition fans have had their own shout 'turned down' by the ref!

How long did that go on tonight :lolol: :thumbsup:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What next, a poll asking what annoys us the most, chanting, people standing or grown men wearing football shirts?

Honestly, I just despair.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
On a train home with a Man city fan after THAT cup win, he commented how he hadn't heard 'You're S@*t, argghh' for ages, and that it seemed to be a lower league 'thing'.. He thought it was hilario (TM [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]) and missed it actually..

I'm IN.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
How long did that go on tonight :lolol: :thumbsup:

it was brilliant!!!

Generally it was a great atmosphere. Singing, scarf twirling and lots of shouting handball.

Happy days.

perry digweed

Oct 21, 2003
Brighton
The "Whooo ?" "Shooot!" "You're s*** Aaargh" Poll

My 6 year old boy absolutely loves this chant. It's the highlight of his away days...he's even made up a "pirate" version so he's allowed to join in...

"Your ship oaaaaaggghhh!"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here