Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which TV detective/ busy body would you least want on you're tail?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Ironside.

Disabled access has come on leaps and bounds over the last two decades and reckon he'd have the upper hand.

Especially if I had to escape from the Amex and get the train back to Brighton station. Might as well stick the handcuffs on myself.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
C.A.T.S. Eyes
cast.jpg

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Got to admire Morse, usually caught the villan and never too busy to have a pint on the way.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Saga Noren from the Bridge. Aspergic attention to detail and tremendous dedication to justice.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I used to watch the American series "The Shield". The bald stocky guy from that, known as "Vic" is the meanest hombre ever to wear the badge. He would think nothing of kicking the **** out of me to get a confession.

This.

Vic Mackey.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scrappy Doo. The annoying little $hit.
I'd happily have runt face (that is an 'R') after me.
I'd stove the little squeaking bag of ploppies face in.
Then I'd chuck the gobsh*te in a sack weighted down with Peter Perfect and sling him in a river.

Let's see your p-p-p-p-puppy-power save you now.

Sure Scooby is an honest loyal Great bloke, but he got shafted big time by his sister.
Scooby should never have had to put up with that verminous delinquent.
Clearly had punt face moved in with anyone else they would have fed him to the dogs.

All he did was cause trouble and put Scoobies life in danger.
Munt face should have got the shoeing he deserved, at birth, instead of ruining everything for everybody.

If he ever sticks his stumpy little nose into my business, I'll tuen him inside out and wear him as a hat.
And you know what, Scooby will thank me and we'll be best pals for ever, (once I've done away with the stoner).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Miss Marple, scary as hell. And the smell of piss would follow you everywhere.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sherlock Holmes would be a ******* on your tail. I find the character to be a bit of a pompous shit as well and it would annoy me being rumbled by the man. He not only catches you out, he will either humiliate you or kill you, or both.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here