Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Couldnt hear WSU at all from the North, Leeds were loud a couple of times, East was silent, SWC were a bit louder, North wasnt that bad.

Sums it up really.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It was a definite improvement on Saturday's atmosphere (or lack of).

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I thought Leeds was loud from the north. West stand always quiet, I may of heard them once.

Good to hear a atmosphere going though.

I'm getting a bit fed up though throughout the first half I was singing basically on my own and ca not get anyone to join in. Feel like a idiot singing on my own whilst other parts of the north are singing.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I thought Leeds was loud from the north. West stand always quiet, I may of heard them once.

Good to hear a atmosphere going though.

I'm getting a bit fed up though throughout the first half I was singing basically on my own and ca not get anyone to join in. Feel like a idiot singing on my own whilst other parts of the north are singing.
you are an idiot. HAVE.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
North was pretty good today, lot more unity between the groups of singers. Leeds were by far the best away fans we've had all year.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
North was pretty good today, lot more unity between the groups of singers. Leeds were by far the best away fans we've had all year.

I was loving it when north was going together. We just need to keep it going and give the players the support. I love supporting the albion and watching them live.

Leeds was fantastic.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Couldnt hear WSU at all from the North, Leeds were loud a couple of times, East was silent, SWC were a bit louder, North wasnt that bad.

Sums it up really.

No it doesn't, the volume depends on where you sit. I was in the WSL and both North and WSU sounded loud, possibly the best so far this year.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Sums it up really.

Can I respectively suggest if you couldn't hear the WSU tonight you invest in one of these.

aid.jpg

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I thoroughly enjoyed myself, i really did.

Me too, great game, great atmosphere. Brighton dominated it really, pretty much shut them out all game. Marcb looks a major talent to me, some of his close control and dribbling was almost Vicente-esque at times. Fantastic night.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I was in ESU and there was plenty of noise. I think there were a lot if times when the noise was coming from all 3 Albion sides and it then sounds like it's only your bit singing when actually it's the whole stadium. Leeds were loud a couple of times with their two songs they have but were silent for the 2nd half apart from the first 5 minutes.
All in all a good night, I thought it was a great game.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I thoroughly enjoyed myself, i really did.

Me too, great game, great atmosphere. Brighton dominated it really, pretty much shut them out all game. Marcb looks a major talent to me, some of his close control and dribbling was almost Vicente-esque at times. Fantastic night.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Marcb looks a major talent to me, some of his close control and dribbling was almost Vicente-esque at times. Fantastic night.

I agree with that statement. I thought he was possibly mom although Ince deserved it in the end. Like Vicente, March has the knack of being surrounded by players but somehow coming out with the ball. His deft little touches were a joy to behold and very much lifted the crowd. His best game for us in my opinion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here