Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Yaya Ince

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Loving Ince, but when Bridcutt was at his best (probably January last year) he was the most complete player I have seen in the stripes.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He's really good with the ball at his feet until he gets in and around the box, suddenly it always seems to get caught up in his feet!

Fantastic tonight as always, deserved his MotM and his huge applause when it was announced.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Such a ****ing beast.

He does make the odd mistake here and there- which is usual for a young midfielder- but he never fails to atone for it. Not to mention the way he absolutely dominates in the centre game after game.

Gone from "prospect" to "vital" in a short space of time

He gets better and better every game. You're quite right, he does make the odd mistake, but it seems every single time he just wins it back. He did it several times tonight, and also did it against Doncaster.
The one thing I won't have, however, is he is not Yaya, he is not even just Ince, he is our Patrick Viera. He is a Premier League player. In all likelihood, he is a top Premier League player. He may even be a Champions League and international player. How many of those is he going to do with us?

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Watched incy play as a central defender last year under Gus and looked nothing special
Fair play Oscar who recognised the potential to play him in midfield...what a revelation
To me he is the new Viera

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Watched incy play as a central defender last year under Gus and looked nothing special
Fair play Oscar who recognised the potential to play him in midfield...what a revelation
To me he is the new Viera

First time I saw him play was at the pre-season crawley friendly, he played CM and was fantastic, well done oscar for spotting his talent in that position!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:bowdown: The guy is a BEAST, as someone said earlier in the thread he completely dominates the entire central midfield when he plays. Outstanding player.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
IMMENSE!

That was a really solid, professional performance tonight. We were never in danger. Ince starred in it but both centre backs were excellent (was McCormack playing?) and March was also superb. KLL coming on won it though.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
It was a great team performance. Ince was class and I am enjoying watching him play, it's a jot for me to watch him. Something so special about him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Favourite moment tonight was when he got flattened in front of the north west touchline, but the ref waved play on. Rather than roll around and complain he just nonchalantly stuck out his long legs and won the ball back whilst getting back on to his feet before turning and passing.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
IMMENSE!

That was a really solid, professional performance tonight. We were never in danger. Ince starred in it but both centre backs were excellent (was McCormack playing?) and March was also superb. KLL coming on won it though.

This, completely. Thought he won it for us against Doncaster, too, he just totally changed the momentum of the game. I just wish he'd be more direct more often. He's been just brilliant this season though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here